Chapter 3 (Liam)

Liam's POV

I was sitting in the dark in my flat. The telly was turned off and the only sound you could hear was the clicking of my laptop. The screen reflected off of my face as I stared at the screen. It has been 2 hours. After Zayn dropped me off I couldn't help myself. I ran back to my laptop.

But this time I wasn't just doing the usual nothing. I was looking through Danielle's pictures. She really is gorgeous.I mean, there's only a couple pictures of her but I just stared at them. How her jawline met her chin perfectly. The tan skin and her rosie lips. 

I've never felt like this towards a girl I barely know before. I'm not exactly straight. Zayn and I had a thing.. maybe a year ago. Just to try something new. It obviously didn't work and thankfully we're still best friends. I'm not even sure if i'm gay either though.

I opened my eyes the next morning, the sun peaking through my blinds.I went downstairs and made a cup of coffee, and like usual opened my laptop. The first thing that popped up on my news feed was something about Danielle. "Danielle Peazer added Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson as a friend."

I furroed my eyebrows. Danielle knows them too? Louis and Harry used to date in highschool. They won cutest couple of the year 2 years in a row. Harry had to move and they broke up, but now he's back and they're still not together yet. I decided to message Danielle

Liam: Hi! (:

"Danielle": Hey baby.

baby? What, really?

Liam: What are you up to?

"Danielle": nothing really.. just looking at your pictures. Seeing how hot you are ;)

Liam: oh. Wow. Thanks I guess?

"Danielle": Yeah, better go now though! Talk to you soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am sooooo sorry for not updating! I have been so busy! I'm updating twice today to make it up to you guys! I hope you guys are still into this story!!!!!!