Chapter 1: im going to be a father?!?!

I do not own naruto just Saika and kayanoa and Yuzukai
This is my own story line. Will follow some of the show but mainly mine
-----------------------------------------

Kakashi P.O.V

I had just returned from a training session with my ANBU team. I walked back to my home to my wife Yuzukai. When I entered the house she looked freaked out. She had her knees pulled close to her chest. I slowly walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I started to worry that something had happened to her. She stood up and grabbed my hands. "Kakashi I have something to tell you" she said and looked like she was ready to break down. Are you leaving me? I asked her nervous of her answer. "no no no!" she said. " Kakashi have you ever wanted kids?" she asked me very slowly. Yes why are you...... " Yes Kakashi I am pregnant" she said quietly" "also Kakashi it's a little girl". I dropped to my knees in front of her. I slowly lifted her shirt and lightly kissed her stomach that was carrying my precious little child. My little angel Saika Hatake. I stood up and hugged Yuzukai. I'm so happy ill finally have a little Minnie me! " slow down Kakashi we have to get her bedroom ready and report to the 3rd Hokage ( naruto, Sakura, And Sasuke will be a few months older than Saika also the 9 tails tragedy has happened)

Hokage Office

Lord Hokage I'm going to be a father! I said to him very excitedly. he smiled and sent us on our way to get Saika's room ready. We picked out a black and purple theme since I knew she would love those colours since she was like me and Yuzukai.