Chapter 5: Choices

Saika POV:

I got up quickly and took a fighting position. "We are not here to fight you we are here to take you to the Akatsuki" said Itachi. Wait I said I have an idea why don't you wait and let me graduate and get some basic training before I come. I said quietly. "Kisame I think that is a very good idea and I think leader-sama would agree too. But Saika you must promise not to show your powers because others will try to steal you. The Akatsuki needs you. After you graduate you will have one month to show how capable you can become of strength. But first summon your wolf Kayanoa. Said Itachi. I bit my thumb and spread the blood over the earth. Summoning Jutsu! I yelled. All of a sudden my big black wolf appeared. Yes master said Kayanoa in her icy tone. I let Itachi explain what he said to me to her. She agreed to help train me over the next few years. Itachi if I ever need help will you come to my aid I said in my 6 year old tone. Itachi looked at me with his eyes and said come here child. I walked to him. He grabbed my arm and said something under his breath. When I looked at my arm I noticed a mark. This mark links you, Kisame, and me together. We are your protectors and your partners. We wi never abandon you. But some people in your future will but we will never abandon you. I went up to Itachi and hugged his legs. At first he stiffened but then he got down to eye level with me as did Kisame. Never forget what was spoken of today he said. In a few years you will be in the Akatsuki but until then we will come check up on you. I hugged them both before they left. I heard my father coming for me. "Saika where are you!" he yelled looking all over. When he saw me he gave me a hug and told me to never leave again. As he was hugging me he noticed the mark on my arm.

Dun Dun Dun! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Comment what you think below!

-Michelle :)