Chapter 4: The Bite That Changed Everything.

Saika was in the hospital screaming her lungs out. Something was happening to her Kekai Genkai. Instead of being turned off it was morphing into another. When she opened her eyes the white part of her eye was all black and her pupil was blue. This was Yuzukai's families secret Kekai Genkai the dark release on every element turning it black and more powerful than all ninjas put together could accomplish. Yuzukai said that it was very slim she got it since she was a girl. Oruchimaru wants her to have it so that way he can use her for his evil plans. 

(A Few Hours Later)

Saika POV

I have finally woken up. When i opened my eyes i saw my dad sitting in the chair next to me. Dad i called out quietly and figuring he hadn't heard it. His eyes shot opened instantly and he looked at me with gladness in his eyes along with a few tears. He then had a look of fear. " Daddy why do you look like that" i asked. "Saika your eyes they are full black with a blue slit, its your mothers secret family kekai genkai which means you turn all elements dark and they are more powerful than all ninjas put together". "Daddy im scared"! I quickly tried getting up because i was super scared. What were people gonna think about me now with my eyes like this? Was i gonna be the whole laughing stock of the whole vilage? I quickly ran out of the hospital and into the woods. I needed time to think when all of a sudden Itachi and Kisame appeared.

~Guys im sorry this is so short. I really am gonna start staying on top of this story and my other one. Please comment below about what you think. Also give me suggestions but please try to be nice. my first story along with my other one so please comment below what you think ok BYE~ 

-Michelle :)