2.

Me and the boy walk out until he stops me in my tracks. "Police" he murmurs under his breath. I look at him questionably when he shakes his head "no, not me. They just will take a shit load of time and questions" I sigh in relief that I am not with a criminal. "Come" I decide to listen even though I don't know him. He saved me once.

He pulled me around a labyrinth of rooms and halls occasionally hiding in a room. Once we were out we took a sprint, me following shortly behind with my heels in my hands. They were black with a gold buckle around the ankle and I wore a fitted black dress with white stripes on either side. As I ran I felt the dress bunch up at my thighs when my foot would step in front of the other. I looked at his shoulder blades and muscles moving under his tight black shirt like machinery made for running. He was beautiful, though I didn't think a male could be.

We checked to see if there were police around; they were further occupied with a bunch of drunken college students.

"Davian" he spoke amidst the silence.

"What?" I questioned.

"You wanted my name; Davian" his name was quite suiting. Strong and brave. Davian. Davian. The way his name sounded was perfect. Like him.

"You want a ride? It's not like you have a choice." "Sure" I shrugged. He was rude, and I had no idea why I was attracted to him.

He lead me to his car. Black range rover that seemed to tower over me. How the hell was I going to get in that? "Here" Davian helped me up the steps from my elbows and propped me up on the seat. I thanked him before he closed the door and made his way to the other side.

"So where do you go?" He starts. "I just got transferred to one that's like ten blocks away. The name slips my mind. " I respond. "Northwest?" "I believe so". There is a pause in the room for a moment until he says "I go there. Major in literature" "same" his thin lips curve up when I say those words. I couldn't imagine why he was smiling.

"Where's your apartment?"

"Just outside left campus"

"The party sector" he whoops.

We soon begin driving and within minutes we were there. The car ride was quiet, but pleasant. I got to glance over and take in his features furthermore. His eyelashes were longer than most, his nose had a point and was quite long for his face, thought it worked. His cheek bones were prominent as ever in the shadows of the lights passing us. I've never observed anyone like this. Even in this act I am falling deeper and deeper into his eyes and spirit of himself at I am forgetting other matters. I am forgetting my sanity too. I wondered if he was not in the same school as I, how would I go on?