Papyruses first words (sans)

My birthday was a few months ago i'm ten now but something isn't right mom doesn't come out of her room anymore when she dose she looks like she is in pain she looks sick she no longer laughs until she cry's she doesn't smile anymore. I take care of papyrus while dad works and tends to mom he is three now and doesn't need dippers so that makes it easier. He is what keeps my hopes up has started trying to talk but it isn't words just baby sounds. That was until today today he finally spoke. We were sitting on the couch he was sitting on my stomach and I laid on my back my head propped up on the arm of the couch paps was talking and I talked back. 

*BAA BRA BRAB*

I chuckled

*uh huh*

*BRAMB BRAB BRAGRB*

* heh you don't say*

*BRHUG BRABUH BRAMBER*

* I love ya paps you're a good brother*

*BBB..BR..BRUBER...SNANS BRUBER SNANS*

did he just say brother sans? I hugged him.

*yes paps i'm brother sans*

I heard a scream from upstairs and got up I put Papyrus in his playpen my eye glowed bright blue and I ran upstairs but I would never have been prepared for what I had to do next.

(Me: sorry guys that the chapters are so short things are just really crazy right now I promise things will go back to normal soon)