chapter1

Ring-ring, ring-ring, ring-ring. I awoke to hear the phone ringing. I stayed in bed hoping that it would stop or my parents would get it but neither of them took place. The phone kept ringing and ringing and soon enough, I took it upon myself to answer it.

 “Hello?” I asked annoyed.

“Is this the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Stanley?”

The girl on the other line sounded tired and hopeful, as if she’d been asking people the same question all day. However, the question did stump me.

“Uhh, yeah?” I answered questionably

“Oh thank goodness, I’ve finally found you. Anyways, we need you at the hospital ri-“

“Hospital?” I rudely interrupted.

“Yes, the hospital. Your parents were in a really bad accident and they’re asking for you.” the lady explained.

“Uh ok, I’ll be there soon.” I replied then hung up the phone.

            I sank down on the wall I was leaning against, too weak to hold my ground. I felt as if the room were spinning and falling out of the sky. How could this happen? Didn’t they come home last night? Are they ok?

            I was pulled out of my thoughts by a knock at the door. I had finally gained enough strength to get up and answer it. To my surprise, it was my best friend Jay. Jay is the kind of person that never gives up.  When he gets mad, he rides his skateboard, longboard, or ripstick. He’s hardly ever mad though because he is very handsome so he has a girlfriend every two weeks. He’s pretty tall and has crystal blue eyes with light brown hair that he occasionally flips to the right. Sometimes I think he might break his neck. Anyways, he was supposed to be at a concert with his friends this weekend but I guess the plan changed.

“Jay, what are you doing here?” I asked.

“I came to talk to your dad about the summer job.” Jay said full of excitement

“Umm, he’s not here... " i said trailing off.

" oh, why not not? " he asked.

"He and mom got into a really bad accident. I’m going to visit them in the hospital now, your welcome to come, if you want.” I offered.

“Umm, yeah, sure.” Jay accepted clearly astonished at the news he just received.

            Still in my P.J’s, Jay and I loaded the car and took off toward U.C.L.A in Los Angeles California.

   ÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

A/N

Hey guys!! :D

I know the chapters really short but trust me, the more I rewrite, the longer they'll be.

Thanks for reading and voting if you voted!! as always,

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

XOXO -★☆K€LL¥☆★