Chapter 3

The next morning, Jay woke me up at nine thirty in the morning. I figured he woke me up for another guitar lesson so I went to get his guitar. When I returned, I sat on the bed waiting for Jay to speak.

“Why do you have my guitar?” Jay asked

confused.

“Aren’t we doing another lesson?” I responded.

“Nope. We are going to find your parents today.” Jay answered with a smile.

“What do you mean? They are at the hospital.” I stated.

“No, I mean your biological parents.” Jay exclaimed.

“Oh.” I said. I had completely forgotten about that. I guess Jays plan, to get my mind off things, worked.

“Well can I at least take the guitar with us so I can play it while we wait for the results?” I asked hopefully.

“Ha-ha, sure.” Jay answered back, giggling.

“Oh, and can we stop by the hospital to visit Sarah, and David? I feel bad about yesterday.” I asked.

“Well that’s where we are going so, yeah.” Jay answered. We got our selved ready and hit the road.

            We had finally made it to the U.C.L.A hospital. Jay parked the car and we got out just in time to see Sarah and David walking out of the hospital. Jay and I looked at each other questionably, and then we sprinted across the larger parking lot, dodging people, and cars toward my adoptive parents.

“Sarah, David!”  I yelled to them, almost out of breath. The two of them instantly stopped and looked over at Jay and I.

“Hey, what are you two doing here?” Sarah greeted.

“We were hoping to get information on Sam’s biological parents so we could find them. Jay explained.

“Oh.” Sarah replied, with my father looking down toward the ground.

“Don’t worry. We came to visit you guys too.” I said while giving Sarah and David a big hug.

“Y-You’re not mad at us anymore?” my mother stuttered.

“Nope and sorry about the way I acted yesterday. I was just so scared and confused because you guys don’t have that much time left.” I answered, lowering my head.

“Actually, we have all the time in the world left.” my mother stated with a huge smile on her face.

“Really, how?” I asked.

“When the doctor came to talk to us yesterday, he said that the accusation was false.” my mother answered.

“He also said that it was a miracle that we didn’t die from impact when we hit the tree.” my father answered.

“That’s great!” Jay and I stated simultaneously.

“I know!” my mother said excitedly.

“So do you guys need help looking for information?” my father offered.

“No. I think this is something I should do on my own.” I answered.

“Okay, I understand.” my father understood. With that, my parents walked away.

            Jay and I walked in the building and went over to the family history area. I got this sickening feeling in my stomach, and had to take a seat.

“You okay Sam?” Jay asked.

“Uhh, yeah. I just feel a little sick.” I responded.

“Okay. I’ll look them up for you.” Jay offered.

Jay turned around and started typing stuff on the computer. While he was typing, I started to play a few songs on the guitar quietly. A tall man with light brown hair, almost gray hair, and light brown eyes walked by and then stopped.

“Excuse me ma’am.” the brown haired man said. I turned around and saw the man again.

“Hi. My name is Mr. Polisi. I am the president at Julliard in New York City.” Mr. Polisi stated, shaking my hand.

“Oh, um I’m Sam. Sam Stanley.” I responded.

“Hello Sam. I heard you playing the guitar when I walked by. Have you started thinking about college yet?” Mr. Polisi asked.

“Um, not really, but I probably should because I’m 17.” I answered.

“Hmm, how would you like a full ride scholarship to Julliard?” Polisi asked.

“Really?” I asked completely stunned.

“Really.” Polisi answered.

“Wait, what about my friend Jay?” I asked.

“Can he play any instruments?” Polisi asked.

“Yes. He is the one that taught me how to play the guitar.” I answered.

“Hmm. Get Jay to try out in the spring before school is out and I’ll think about it.” Polisi responded.

            With that, the man left. I didn’t ask what he was doing at a hospital because it wasn’t any of my business. However, I was curious.

“I found something!” Jay yelled softly.

“What.” I asked, getting up and walking over to Jay.

“It says that your father’s name is Joseph Polisi and he is the president of Julliard in New York City. It also says that your mother is Rebecca Polisi, a professor at Julliard.” Jay explained. I was completely stunned. I had just met my biological dad and I didn’t even know he was my dad.

“What?” Jay asked knowing that something was up.

“I just met my dad.”

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•°○°○°○°●•●•●•●•○°○°○•●°○

A/N

Hey guys!!!

I know the chapter is short but thats cuz ive got tons of homework to finish before tomorrow.

On the other hand, ill update tomorrow and it will be longer.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

XOXO- KELLY ;P