Chapter 2

The car ride there was as quiet as a little mouse in a butcher shop, excluding the very few questions that Jay had about how everything happened.

            We finally arrived after what seemed like years and years of driving. Jay and I got out of the car and raced through the entrance of the tall building. We were stopped by a man so tall that he could see the top floor of a skyscraper.

Apparently, he knew who we were because he led us to my parent’s room. I stay standing outside the door unable to enter out of fear of me seeing something that I would never forget.

“Hey, you ok?” Jay asked.

“Uhh, Yeah.” I answered.

            Jay nodded then opened the door and to my surprise, my parents were wide awake. I thought they'd be knocked out from medicine or something but I guess not.

Jay and I entered, catching the attention of my scared up parent’s.

“Sammy, Jay!” my mother practically squealed .We ran over and hugged her.

“Oh it’s so nice to see you guys!” she continued.

“You too Mr. and Mrs. Stanley.” Jay exclaimed with a smile.

“Dad what happened to you guys?” I questioned.

“Your mother and I were on our way home from San Diego this morning because traffic was terrible yesterday. Anyways, we were on the highway when traffic started up and a car didn’t stop. The car kept going, going, and going when he hit us and we all hit a tree.” he answered.

“Is that all?” I asked, sensing there was more to the story than what he was telling me.

            He looked over at my mother with an uneasy look on his face. He looked as if he might cry.

 “Mom, Dad?” I asked a bit more sternly.

            My father gave a big sigh then began to explain.

“The doctor told us we only have 48 hours to live.”

            I was speechless. They can’t only have two days left to live! They can’t die in two days and leave me alone!

“You won’t be alone.” dad said. I must have said my thoughts out loud.

“You’ll have the rest of our family, and Jay, plus all your friends.”  My dad said, trying to cheer me up.

            Tears started to well up in my eyes as I watched my parents.

“How could you guys have two days to live? You look just like you did two days ago, plus a few cars.” I slightly yelled out of anger and sadness.

“I know your mad honey bu-“

“Mad? OH I’m pasted mad, I’m a bull when it sees the color red!” I angrily interrupted.

“Hey, chill out Sam! You need to be with your parents!” Jay stated back.

“There’s one more thing you need to know Sammy.” my mother said while pushing her black hair out of the way of her blue eyes while moving her small framed body.

“David and I aren’t your biological parents.”

            I was as still as a cactus on a sunny day.

“Not my biological parents?” I questioned.

“Knock- knock,” there was a knock at the door then someone walked in.

“Oh, um the doctor will be here in two minutes to talk with you two.” with that the brown haired lady walked out of the room. The clock on the right hand side of the square rom, told me and jay it was time for us to leave.

“Okay, um Jay and I will leave now I guess.” I said dully.

“Good bye Mr. and Mrs. Stanley, feel better.” Jay said as we left the room.

            Jay and I walked outside, letting the cold air hit our faces while the salt watery wind whipped back my long light brown wavy hair, out of my chocolaty brown eyes. We had finally approached the car.

“I’ll drive.” Jay offered.

“Okay.” I accepted, handing him the keys.

            We got in the car and began to drive back to my house.

               **********************

            We had finally made it back to my house around one in the afternoon. The phone rang at eleven o' one this morning and jay and I left for the hospital at eleven ten. It takes about thirty to forty minutes to get there so we must have been there for at least twenty to thirty minutes.

            Jay and I sat in the car for a minute, and then got out.

“Come over.” Jay said out of nowhere.

“What?” I asked, not completely understanding what he asked.

“Come to my house. I have a surprise for you.” Jay exclaimed.

“Jay, I just found out that the parents I’ve known all my life, aren’t my real parents, and they are going to die in two days!” I responded angrily.

“I know. I’m just trying to cheer you up.” Jay replied a little put down.

“Okay fine.” I exclaimed, walking across the street to Jay’s house. He followed behind.

            Jay opened the door and led me to his room. I sat on his bed while he reached for his guitar, and sat next to me.

“Okay, are you ready?” Jay asked.

“Yes.” I answered.

            Jay started playing his guitar and I instantly knew the song. It was my favorite song of all time. The song was Little Things by One Direction. While I listening to the guitar sing beautiful music, I cried a river. I cried because I cry every time I hear One Direction, and because of everything that has happened today.

            Jay noticed I was crying and stopped playing to give me a hug. He hugged me for a while and then let go.

“Wanna learn?” Jay asked.

“What?” I asked, confused.

“Wanna learn how to play the guitar?” Jay answered.

“Sure.” I responded.

            All through that day, Jay taught me how to play. First, we went over the basics, then, once I had that down, he taught me how to play loads of different songs. I wasn’t the best at learning things. However, I learned the guitar pretty fast.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A/N

Hey guys!!! :D

I know,  I know, I post pretty short chapters but just wait because they will start to get longer, I promise!!

Anyways, thank you guys so much for all your voyea, comments and reads. You guys are the best!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

XOXO ~[]♥♡ K£LL¥♡♥[]