Chapter 3

I turned to look at him and saw his eyes roaming all over my body.

"Like what you see?" I asked with a smirk. He was wearing a white t shirt with dark wash jeans and white vans. He looked amazing.

"Very much." He said with lust in his eyes.

I rolled my eyes and finished off my drink. I got up and headed to the dance floor.

I started dancing and I could feel Jax's eyes on me the whole time.

I felt hands grab my waist and I turned around to meet eyes with a hot dark skin guy who looked around my age.

He bent down and whispered in my ear. "I couldn't resist."

I smirked and turned around with my back against his chest and started grinding against him.

Suddenly he was jerked away from me. Jax was on top of the guy throwing punches at his face.

"Jax! Get off him!" I yelled trying to pull Jax off the guy.

"Stay away from my girl, Edwards!" Jax yelled at him.

Someone finally pried Jax of the boy. Jax grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the club.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You could've killed him!" I yelled at him.

"I wasn't gonna kill him, but I should've. He's an ass. Stay away from him."

"First of all, you don't tell me what to do. And second, how do you even know him?" I said glaring at him.

"He went to my old school. He's a major douche and lived to make my life hell. He went after every girl I was with and it looks like he's after you now." Jax said as he ran a hand through his hair.

"We aren't even together. You shot that idea down remember?" I snapped at him.

"Addilyn you know we can't be together. I can't loose Axel and neither can you."

"He would've gotten over it. Where is he anyway?" I asked pulling on the sleeves of my jacket.

"Last I saw he was dancing with that red head friend of yours."

Ew. Axel and Remi? Okay maybe I understand why Axel wouldn't be okay with me and his best friend dating.

"I'm gonna go find Emery. I guess I'll see you later." I said as I started walking back inside.

I felt a hand on my wrist and was pulled back to a hard chest.

I looked up into Jax's green eyes.

"You look beautiful tonight."

He leaned down and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my hands in his hair. All of my anger at him melted away.

I pulled back. "I should go."

He kissed me one last time. "I'll call you tomorrow."

I nodded and walked back into the club and away from the boy I loved.