Chapter 4: Dance.

I don't know about you guys but I totally ship Keith and Sia. THEY NEED A SHIP NAME!!!! 😂 Enjoy! xoxo

====================================

Alexis woke up in her room, feeling the cold sensation of an ice pack creeping into the creases of her collarbone. She was in a state of paralysis, and couldn't move at all. Her eyes darted around the room, but her surroundings weren't familiar. It wasn't Alexis's usual bedroom, but it looked the same. The difference was that there was a counter and a sink in this room, there wasn't one in her room.

Alexis started to have feeling in her legs, and she wiggled her toes. Soon she was able to move completely, but pain throbbed on her collar. She tried to recall what happened yesterday and then she remembered: she watched the shy British kid drown. Alexis's breathing started to quicken, and she felt like the walls were going to touch each other, squishing her in the middle.

Of course that didn't ACTUALLY happen. I wouldn't do that to her, not so soon in the story. Although that would be pretty epic...never mind.

Images of the evil nurse women pushing Ben into the water flashed in her mind. Alexis screamed a blood boiling scream, at the exact same time a bell rang, like a fire alarm bell. She jumped up at the sound of it, and searched around for a new set of clothes to wear. She found an outfit that looked EXACTLY like Melanie Martinez's dress in the music video for her song Carousel. (Picture below)

She totally admired the outfit and matching bow that came with it, but thought it was extremely strange considering that this was more of an active competition, even though her sports outfits have been extremely fashionable

She totally admired the outfit and matching bow that came with it, but thought it was extremely strange considering that this was more of an active competition, even though her sports outfits have been extremely fashionable. She slid the top over her head, and put on the skirt and heels (although the heels were VERY difficult to walk in). She fixed her hair and complimented her frizzy and curly long red hair by adding the bow-headband and stumbled through the door, collarbone, still hurting a bit.

Alexis was surprised to not see a creepy and stalker-y note with her outfit, because it was so beautiful.

She tripped and stumbled her way to the main room, where all of the players met up. Alexis looked at the outfits and costumes everyone was wearing, and instantly thought she was in some trippy dream.

Nicole and Kristine looked totally kawaii but creepy in their anime-doll looking outfits. They also had their hair and makeup done, resulting in huge over drawn eyes and rosy cheeks. Nicole's usually short hair had extensions in, styled into cute pigtails, while Kristine had hers into one long one. They were chattering excitedly.

Luca, Brian, Keith, and Caleb had the silliest costumes. Caleb was dressed as a football player, carrying his white helmet in hand. Keith was dressed as a ring master, a black velvet top hat on his head, with a long dark red tail coat. He wore a yellow shirt underneath and wore black pants and dress shoes. He looked so incredibly annoyed.

Luca was dressed as a baseball player, wearing all purple, yellow, and white. Thank GOD he didn't have a bat with him, nobody would stand a chance with him swinging that thing around.