Episode 4, Part 1

~ Grace ~

I woke up pretty early this morning, so early it was still dark out, with a pain in my forearm.

I groaned at rolled up my sleeping-shirt sleeve to see nothing there. What? I groaned at walked out of my room to Stiles bathroom, quietly, my bathroom still doesn't work but I get some sleeping and painkilling pills.

I look at Stiles to see him sleeping with his mouth wide open, drooling a little. I cringed and smiled at him. He's such a dork.

I walk back into my room, take the pills, and go back to bed.

--------------------

The next day I was in class, one of the only classes I have with Scott and Stiles. I was sitting next to Stiles and Scott was in front of him. We were waiting to get our tests back, and I was excited. I studied so hard for this test.

Stiles leaned forward and asked Scott, "If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?"

"I don't know." Scott answered.

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles tried again. I'm guessing 'yes' to that question.

"I don't know." Scott said again leaning back in his seat.

"Does Allison's father know about the-" Stiles was cut off by Scott, "I don't know!" He examined loudly. Everyone turned toward us and Scott looked away embarrassed.

Our teacher passed the tests to Scott and Stiles only to see Stiles got an A and Scott got a... D-! Oh Scott...

"Dude you need to study more..." Stiles said looking over Scotts shoulder seeing his test. Scott slammed his test down face-first.

"It was a joke, Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up." Stiles said. I got my test and got an A+. Yay! Stiles quickly gave me a thumbs up turned back to Scott.

I leaned forward to Scott, "W-would you like u-us to help y-you?"

"No," Scott said, "I'm studying with Allison after school today." I nodded and leaned back in my seat.

"That's my boy." Stiles said with a smirk. I quickly slapped his arm and gave him a glare. Ugh... Boys...

"Ow! Grace!" He glared back at me then Scott spoke, "we're just studying." Good.

"No you're not!" Stiles said.
Bad.

"I'm not?" Scott asked confused.

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously though you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de-balled-" Stiles explained to Scott.

"Okay!" Scott said cutting him off, "but stop with the questions, both of you."

Scott looked at us both and I raised my arms at him, "I-I didn't asked a-any- oh never mind... I-I asked o-one."

"No more talk about the Alpha or Derek." Stiles said leaning back, "Especially Derek, who still scares me." I giggled quietly.

I was looking through my bag when I realized I forgot my book, the one I was reading in the Jeep, in my locker. It was getting to a good part and I just HAD to read it.

I whisper to Stiles, "when the bell rings I'll meet you at the Jeep. I need to get my book from my locker." He nodded.

I grabbed my bag and asked my teacher if I could go get something from my locker. He nodded and let me leave. That's the bonus of being a 'teachers pet.' As Jackson calls me. He's so stupid he doesn't realize I'm a Stilinski and I overhear everything.