Chapter 2: You

•Reader's P.O.V•
What I saw was horrifying, my best friend's body hanging, she was lifeless. There was writing next to her.

'Be careful, {Name}, your parents are not gonna return home anytime soon, for I am in your nightmares. ~Nikki, and shadow.
(So, I changed it, Nikki and Shadow are best friends. We are two different people. So read on and enjoy my beauties)

I screamed running down the stairs. I didn't know what to do, so I did the first thing that came to mind. 'Call your parents.' I did just that.
"Hello?" 'thank god, my mommy's voice. "Mommy?" I asked. "Nope you got it all wrong {Name}, I'm your worst nightmare remember." The person on the other end laughed. "What do you want?" I asked with the last bit of braveness. "I want..." The voice stopped, they hung up on me. 'How, their gone.' I turn around only to be met with a pair of blue eyes. "You." They smirked. "W-what?" I added stuttering, damn you stutter. "I want you." I then saw it, she was a young girl about the age of 16, I think. I turned to run, only to see the dark clown from my nightmare. "Think *laughs* you can *laughs* run?" The clown continues laughing. I stop moving, looking down tears threatening to spill out my eyes. I look up only to be knocked out, last thing I hear is. "I got her sir." The girls voice echoes through my head.