Chapter 4: Miserable

•Reader's P.O.V•
I turn to be met with jeff's unlockable eyes. Staring he looks at me with crazy eyes. I try to turn only to be yanked back by my hair. "OWW." I yell. The whole way through the mansion I yell with pain, only to be ignored.
Jeff's P.O.V•
I've got the best plan ever, with the help of Ben. So the plan is to make her stay a living hell for her. "Hey, {Name}." I smirk walking up to her, plan A in position. "H-hi." She stuttered.
No one was in the mansion right now so, I'm putting plan A into position now. Grabbing {Name} by her hair I drag her to my room. She fights back though. "Humans can't live her." I say yanking her hair again. She tries to pull back. Her eyes getting watery every second until she starts to cry.

•No one's P.O.V•
"Shut the hell up, no one is here to help you." Jeff laughed. As on cue Nikki ran upstairs. Jeff let go off the poor girl, dropping her on the floor. "Owww." {Name}'s cries could be heard. "{Name}, are you ok?" Nikki ran up to her, glaring at jeff. "I-im h-hurts." She says crying. Nikki hugs her taking her to her room. "Stay here please, don't go anywhere." Nikki didn't even wait for a response she locked the door and ran out.

•Reader's P.O.V•
I began to cry silently, hearing Nikki's and Jeff's voices. I look around for anything useful, turning my head I see a window. "Aww." I cry with glee. I turn back to the door, and listen.

•Jeff's P.O.V•
Nikki began to yell at me. "YOU HEARTLESS CREATURE!" She slaps me. "HUMANS ARE AN INSULT TO US YOU IDIOT." I glare trying to stab her, but she dodges every single one. "SHE'S MY SISTER, AND NO ONE CAN HURT HER, OR YOU WILL PAY." She charges at me only to be stopped by shadow and slenderman, with Ben and E.J acting like they had nothing to do with this. Jane glared at me. Nikki tries to get out of sender's grip, not having any luck. I go to my room.

•Reader's P.O.V•
I look at the door, Nikki then walks in tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry I should've never brought you here." Shes crying, I try to comfort her. "It's fine." I smile. What she did next was unbelievable. She.....

|Oh my what do you think she did my beauties?|

Quotes of the day:

'You heroes wear capes, Mine heroes wear hoods.'

'Monsters don't live under our bed, they live inside us.'