Chapter 5: Scared

•Reader's P.O.V•
I walked around the mansion scared outta my mind. "Hey, {Name}." I turn around startled, only to be met with unblinking eyes. Fear takes over my body as tears form in my eyes. "W-what do y-you want?" I ask full of panic. "Nikki's making me apologize." He shrugged. I nodded, not even paying attention to the figure behind him. "Hiya." I jump looking at the clown infront of me. "H-hi." I frown. "Aww *laughs* why are you *laughs* frowning?" He asks laughing. I shake in fear as Jeff just stands there laughing. "Leave her alone Jack." That girl with the white mask pushes him. "I was only *laughs* giving her candy." He holds out his arm holding candy infront of me. The girl pushes his hand away. "She doesn't want it." The clown frowns and leaves. "T-thanks." I smiles. "No problem, but never take his candy. Ever because it's poisoned." She says looking at jeff he flicks her off then leaves. I nodded. "Hi I'm Jason the toy maker. Wanna toy?" He introduces and then holds out a Teddy bear, I shake my head no. "No thanks." I smile. "Wanna hang out?" He blushes. I nod. "Right now?" I ask he smiles while nodding.

|I know it's a small chapter, but it's all I could think of, sorry. Bye beauties|