Meeting The Shadow

The big king pounses, right over me and lands on anouther pefectly inocent human behind me, he digs the huge big black fangs into the the humans neck, sucking the blood killing making happy grunts while he feeds, im discusted.

He pulls away blood driping down his coat, his chin drenched in blood, i watch as he opens his mouth reveling the huge fangs, blood stained and i watch in horror as they grow long enough to as he closes his mouth to be visable, i shudder at the sight.I dare a look behind me to lookk at the victum, i grimmence i see that its my best freind Lauryn!I drop down to my knees not afrais to let the tears flow and show the huge smug goth up on that throne that i have feelings. I rise up to my feet wiping the tears away and walk boldly up to the goth in the throne

"YOU..-" i start to protest but get cut of " There is no need to get all worked up just over 1 killing " the big goth says"Shadow," a man to his right calls" the vampires are coming again" he continues"tell them to get the fuck out my face" Shadow call es back whilst reaching into his cat and taking out a box of cigarettes and a lighter, he lights a cigarette and kicks his feet up onto the edge of his throne and relaxes looking perfectly content, i almost thinks hes sleeping.

Shadow has ordered for me to be taken to a room i sit on the bed thinking about Lauryn and how that disgrace of a goth who calls himself a king killed her.I will kill him when i get the opportunity, but for know ill just rest. i turn  over and close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep that's full of dreams of happiness.