Not So Pleasent Awakening

I open my eyes,  to find the big goth staring at me with apparent hatred, his eyes, a huge big black circle in his face, i just realise that his fangs are no longer hanging out his mouth.

"You're a late riser," he said, i notice his voice is a lot lower that before,"i was hoping you could come with me for a minute"

"OK ......" I said

We walk into a  huge chamber i then realise how big he is."do you trust me" he asks

"um...yes"I responed

"Then lie down, and keep still, i am about to change your life" he said

I lay down and closed my eyes i could feel his breath on my neck,  i remembered the fact that he is a vampire and tensed"Calm down" Shadow sounded calm but i knew one mistake and I was dead." I'm now going to bite, keep calm or i might slip and it could result in your death"

I felt him close down on my neck, I imagned his huge black fangs  shining as they closed down on my pale human flesh, I imagened them sinking into my flesh as the blood oozing out of my neck, all of a sudden i felt a huge surge of pain that started of in my neck and exeled through my body the pain was a strange feeling it was painfull yet refreshing. Then the world went black and everything stopped, the pain was gone, i had no feeling in my feet, fingers or anything.

I was dead........