101 Girly Tutorials

A/N: You must be reading this because you're (most probably) a girl and you want to read some girly tutorials, am I right? no, maybe, yes? 

Well this is a book of one hundred and one tutorials, don't ask why a 101, I don't know myself. So anyways this is a book of girly tutorials written by three fab girls, Tas, Aamna & Aya. If you'd like to know more about us, go ahead and read our accounts 'about me' section. 

This book covers a wide variety of topics - which are all ofcourse girly. Even if you aren't a 'girly girl' there should be some tutorial that you'd find interesting in here. If not, just request it! I guess that is enough of an introduction to the book, so start reading! 

                                                                                     FAQ

Question 1. Can you do a tutorial on '....'? 

Answer: Yes we, probably can! If you would like to see a tutorial on something, don't be shy to leave a comment - but if you are shy or just want to have us see your request earlier then drop by a PM, we don't bite! 

Question 2. Can I be a writer? 

Answer: At the moment we are glad enough to have three writers and are not looking for anymore! 

Question 3. Can I have a dedication? 

Answer: Why yes you most certainly may, on one condition - which is that you be an active follower by voting recent chapters, commenting, requesting. If you do so, you will be given your dedication! 

Question 4. 'I'm having trouble with this.. or that..'

Answer: If you are unable to do a tutorial then drop by a comment or PM to tell us what is troubling you and we will try our best to help you! 

Thank you, if you have any more questions or requests for tutorials just comment below or PM us. 

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, transmitted, downloaded, distributed, stored in, or introduced into any information storage and retrieval system, in any form or by any means, whether mechanical or electronic, without the written permission of the author, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages for review purposes.

This book is a work of fiction and any resemblance to any person, living or dead, or any events or occurances, is purely coincidental. The characters and story lines are created from the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

All rights reserved.