#2: How to; Two Minute Hairstyles

Braided Headband Cheat

The original braided headband consists of a french lace braid created along the top of the head, but in a hurry it can be quite difficult to do, so here is a modified and easier way of recreating it.

Materials

-Hair brush

-Elastic band

-Bobby pins

Time Required

4~5 minutes

Skill Level

Easy - medium

Method

Step One

Brush your hair and make sure it is tangle free.

Step Two

Grab about a centimetre of hair below your left ear and begin to braid it. Seal it off with a small, clear elastic.

Step Three

Take that braid and place it on top of your head, taking it towards your right ear. You can experiment with how close or how far away you want it to sit from your face.

Step Four

Fix up the position and secure it in place with a bobby pin.

 Note:  This hairstyle is more suitable for longer hair. If you have shorter hair that doesn't reach your right ear by and inch or so, do an identical braid under your right ear and pin them both up to where ever they reach for a double braided headband look.

Wrap Around ponytail

This is more or a hair trick rather than an actual hairstyle.

Materials

-Hair Brush

-Hair Elastic

-Bobby Pins

Time Required

1~2 minutes

Skill level

Easy

Method

StepOne

Run a brush through your hair to remove all the tangles.

Step Two

Tie your hair into a ponytail, any kind of ponytail will do. (high ponytail, side ponytail...)

StepThree

Grab a small section of your hair and wrap it around the base of the ponytail.

StepFour

Grab a bobby pin and secure the end of the section to your scalp.

Extra Tips:

-Use a bobby pin and elastic band that matches your hair colour.

-If it doesn't then try to camoflage it in your hair.

-You can combine both hairstyles to create a unique and intricate look.

Thanks for reading. Hope this was helpful.

for any requests pm me.

Until next time

@fairy_floss - Aamna