#40: How to; Christmas Make-Up

Hey guys :) In this tutorial I will show you two different make-up tutorials which are simple to follow and look faab :D

Cherry Make-Up Tutorial - Inspired by cherries (Duh)

What you will need

Red Eyeshadow or lipliner

Brown Eyeshadow Preferrably Glitter

Mocca Brown Eyeshadow

Black Pencil Eyeliner

Black liquid or gel eyeliner

Mascara

Brow pencil

Beige Blush

Nude Lipstick, Cherry red lipstick or hot pink lipstick

Step One

Apply foundation all over your face. Use only enough foundation, not more than needed. If you use less foundation, your skin appears fresher and your look seems more natural. It also looks better than being a cake face.

Step Two

Use a red eyeshadow and paint it messily over your eyes. You can also use a red lipliner as your eyeshadow, in fact it looks pretty good ;) At this point you don't need to be very neat because the eyeshadow is going to be blended later on.

Step Three

Take a clean eyeshadow brush and blend everything into the crease area, to make it look like a smooth transition. Doing this will remove all the excess product so your eyelids don't feel sticky or heavy.

Step Four

Take a brown eyeshadow (in a shade that complements the red) and apply it on the red. It works better if the brown eyeshadow is glittery rather than a matte. 

Step Five

Taking a clean blending brush, blend both colours together and don't forget to smudge out the sharp lines. The aim is Smokey eyes, so blend really well. 

Step Six

Take a lighter brown eyeshadow and apply it towards the outer eye to brighten the area. Now apply  black eyeliner to the outer V of the eye your water line to add intensity to the whole look. You can also apply black eyeshadow. Blend the eyeliner using the same blending brush to create a gradient effect. Make sure everything is well blended.

Step Seven

Line your upper lash line using black gel liner or liquid liner. Use a fine liner brush rather than an angled brush because this gives you more control of where you are painting.

Step Eight

Apply mascara on both you upper and lower lashes. Start from the roots and stroke towards the ends in a zigzag motion.

Step Nine

Brush your brows with a soft brow powder. Do not use black otherwise your brows will look like Sharpie eyebrows. Aim to make them soft and full rather than intense so the main focus of the look are your eyes.

Step Ten

Apply a beige blush onto your cheeks to enhance your look.

Step Eleven

Apply lipstick. You can go for nude lip colour if you are afraid to wear shocking colours or if you don't like them. You can also go for a darker cherry red colour or a hot pink colour. The choice is yours.

Christmas Party Look - Inspired by Christmas Trees :P

What you will need

Foundation

Concealer

Black eye pencil

Emerald green eyeshadow

Olive green eyeshadow

Matte brown eyeshadow

Dark black eyeshadow

Light beige/nude eyeshadow

Mascara

Blush/ Bronzer

Lip liner

Lipstick/ Lip Gloss

Gold glitter

Step One

Apply foundation, conceal your lips and curl your eyelashes.

Step Two

Take your black eye pencil and apply it to both the outer corners of your eyes. Make sure to leave an open space between the two corners of your eye.

Step Three

Using a clean finger blend out the corners in an upward motion going towards your brow bone. Leave the centre of your eyelid clean.

Step Four

Take your emerald green eyeshadow and apply it to the middle of your eyelid. Don't worry if its messy, the messier the better... unless you paint your whole face :P

Step Five

On a clean brush apply olive green eyeshadow onto the black eyeliner on both corners of the eye. With your same black eye pencil, line your lower lash line. Take a blending brush and blend the liner to create a smokier effect.

Step Six

Take a matte brown eyeshadow and sweep it into the crease of your eyelid to create a smooth transition between the colours.

Step Seven

Take dark black eyeshadow and apply it onto your outer V to create a sultry look. Make sure everything is blended well. Using a very light colour onto another clean brush, apply it directly under your eyebrows  and the inner corners of your eyes to brighten up the look.

Step Eight

Apply mascara to both your upper and lower lashes. If you want an even more dramatic look, apply false lashes.

Step Nine

Using two fingers apply crème blush onto your cheeks. You can use a blush brush if you want to though. Apply bronzer on the hollows of your cheeks to enhance the look. Also apply it on your forehead, nose and wherever else necessary.

Step Ten

Outline your lips with a nude coloured lip pencil. Fill them in with it too, this will help to keep any product applied on your lips last longer.

Step Eleven

Apply nude pink lip colour (lipstick or lip cream) onto your lips. Apply either the same coloured lip gloss on top or a clear lip gloss.

Step Twelve

To complete this enchanting look, apply gold glitter to the centre of your lids.

Author's Note

Thanks for reading. I hop you found this helpful.

If you have any requests don't be shy to comment down below and hit that vote button ;)

How are you going to spend this Christmas. Comment below ↘↙

Love and virtual hugs and kisses

Aamna @Fairy_Floss xx