#39: How to; Easy DIY christmas gift

It's that time of the year where the bells are jingling and family and friends and mingling (lol it rhymes). Also known as Christmas, which is right around the corner. I ( and also the other two members of dreamteaam) don't celebrate Christmas, but we are super duper excited for y'all! We also assume that many of you girlies (& guys too) have left the gifts last moment, as per usual. C'mon, don't sit there and act all innocent, you know that you are guilty. In todays tutorial, I will be showing you how to make an easy gift that will cost under $5 maximum (that's if you don't have the materials lying around your crib, which i'm pretty sure you do). This gift is perfect for males, females-heck even shemales, and suits pretty much all age groups. What is this magical DIY gift you are talking about? Well I'll tell you!

DIY: 52 reasons why I love you

Materials:

-A deck of cards

-Some markers/pens

-Plain white sticker labels

-Hole puncher

-Ribbon/twine(string)

Method:

Step 1: Grab the hole puncher and punch a hole in the top left  corner of each card. Make sure that all the holes are lined up with each other and are identical.

Step 2: Next, start writing a reason why you love that person on the sticker label (eg- I love the way you smile). Repeat this process 52 times so you can later stick a label on each card.

Step 3: Once everything is all done, place your cards in a nice, neat stack. Now grab your ribbon/string and loop it through the hole in the deck of cards we made earlier, and back out again. Repeat this process until your deck is secure and won't fall apart. Don't forget to add a bow for a cute little touch!

**A picture of how your present should look will be on the right hand side! Enjoy!**

Hopefully my explanation wasn't too crappy. And of course this present is a very simple one, but i'm sure the will appreciate how much effort you put into making this. The best part was that they get to see how much you know about them, and it's a more personal present which comes from the heart, rather than buying a perfume or something typical. Be prepared for a tutorial on how to deal with fake friends on Wednesday!

Talk to you lovelies soon!

Aya ( @Dream_Catchersxo )