Part 1: Confused Chapter 1

The car stopped. "Oh no! We're out of gas!" My mom said. What will we do now, in the middle of a dessert? Why did everything have to turn out so bad? Until my dad was able to convince me it'll be fun in the superland, we got stuck here. What could be worst than this? "The motel is around half a mile from here. I say we should go there and ask for some help with the car." My dad told us. We started walking towards the motel, and thats where it all started.

*
We walked and walked for what seemed like hours, and when we got there, we didnt see what we expected. "Does anyone even stay here?" My brother asked, it looked as if no one was here for a very long time. It was getting dark, so could barely see anything. We found the lobby, and were surprized to see a receptionist waitng behind his desk. He wore a wierd and old looking suit. My mom told me I could go explore a little bit and come back soon, but unfortunantly, my brother wanted to come with me. "Can I please please come with you Jessica?" "No, I want to go alone." I said, and ran towards what looked like an old shack. As I ran, I saw a man in a black uniform standing on his porch in the 3rd floor of the motel. Great! If he's staying here, then we can too and then I won't have to ride all the rollercoasters with my brother. I can't belive I was worried about that, when just in a few minutes, my life was going to change. The door of the shack creaked as I opened it, and I didn't know what was waiting for me inside.