Part 2: No Where To Hide Chapter 7

Hey, I'm Scar, "Jessica's younger brother." I'm pretty much trapped in some sort of plan. Actually, let me correct myself- I'm part of the plan. Amanda tricked me into helping her and now, I have nothing to do, nowhere to go. Well, at least she's protecting my family in return, or so that's what she promised. So, enough about my past, let's talk about something worthwhile. I crept out of the motel, useing the srairs, so that I won't be seen. On my way to the old shack, I saw Will, a man wearing black sitting on a chair in his porch on the third floor. Poor fella tried to go up against Amanda without being seen, and now she doesn't trust him. So as I was saying I opened the door and saw Amanda sitting on ther chair watching "T.V." She had a sort of connection system with other people she was working with, though she never told me about it. "Listen!" I told her. "I need you to protect my family!" "Will I have to remind you who is the boss of who?" She replied. "But you promised you'll do it in return! No, it doesn't work like that!" "OK, OK I promise, just do it and then you'll get what you want!" She said. "That's what you said last time, don't play around with me." I answered. But that was it, she had it. I've just exploded the TNT. "This isn't a joke! Do what you're told! We talked about this a week ago! You did something to the car and brought them all here! You know what to do next! You're wasting my time. Now go before anyone notices you're gone." "And by the way" she whispered, "Someone Is outside here in the bushes. Take care of it." I left the shack and went towards the bushes. I was surprized to find Jessica lying down in the leaves. "Hey Jess." She jumped and looked at me. "Oh!!! Sca- " I hit her head with my foot, and carried her to her bed. When she wakes up her head won't hurt anymore and no one will belive her.