Chapter 4

I was just going to run out when the girl came in. I quickly sat back in the chair and said "finally you came, I was expecting you, funny they didn't tell me your name..." "My name is Scarlet." "Ok, now let's get to the point. I need you to spy on a girl with dark hair and green eyes, she's dangerous for my plans. Go to the motel's lobby at 11:00 tomorrow in the evening." I looked at my watch. It was already 11:50! I waited a few minutes after Scarlet left and waited outside near the shack. I saw the man in the black suit again, sitting in his porch. What was with that guy? I decided to tell Scarlet to spy on him too, even though that looked impossible, as he was always sitting in his porch and staring at me. Wait. At me? What would he want from me? I noticed the lights switch on and the girl closeing the door and sitting in her chair. I checked my watch. 12:00. I took a deep breath and entered the shack. "Do you have any information about the family that came here yesterday?" She asked "No, I'm really sorry, I'll tell you tomorrow." I said. "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SORRY, I'LL TELL YOU TOMORROW! WHERE IS YOUR RESPECT? YOU DO WHAT I SAY AND IF YOU DON'T FROM NOW ON YOU'RE FIRED! And you know what it means to get fired don't you?" I nodded. I was terified.