Being a secret

I was released from the hospital two weeks ago but i still don't go to school.Niall has been at my house almost everyday bringing me work from school and he ends up staying to watch movies.I was cuddled into Niall's chest as he started to play with my hair,"princess"he says making me look up to him.He looks down me with a sad look,I sit up getting worried"what's wrong nialler?"i look at his blue eyes getting lost in them."princess im sorry but when you go back to school we can't be seen together or we are both dead."me mumbles.He tries to touch my hand but i move it away from his touch"really Niall were going to be like this.."i mumble as i look down.I just nod still not looking at him,"please understand its for our good princess.".I lay my head on his chest hugging him close to me knowing this will be one of the last times we are going to be like this and I'm going to enjoy them.

It's been a week since I've started to go back to school and Niall hasn't talked to me at all not even a message.I walk into school today i was wearing a red crop top ,and some shorts ,with my black vans.My hair was in a high ponytail,I walk down the hall and as always i hear whispering as i pass by.One of the rumors that are going by is that i try to kill myself,now i get told more things than before.I walk too my locker with my head down,once i get there i open it and i get out the books that i need for the first class."hey bitch maybe this time cut deeper so you can actually die!"i heard an Irish accent scream knowing who it was hurt me more.i turn around and see Niall with his friends looking at me and laughing,a tears falls from my eyes as i walk to class and i sit in the very back in the seat close to the window.I blocked everything out for the rest of the day,I stay after school to make up the extra work from the days i missed.Walking down the hall i hear moaning and as i come close i see Niall and some bitch from the dance team kissing.Tears roll down my checks as i run out of the school not wanting to be there no more.Once i arrive home i go into my room and cry not wanting anything else but to disappear.i hear my phone ring and its a text from Niall saying he was sorry for today i didn't answer and just went into Facebook.I saw everybody talking about a party maybe i should go no matter what they say or think.I get out of bed and go to my sisters closet because i didn't have pretty dresses,"hey ash can i borrow one of your dresses maybe the tight blue one?"i look at her she was looking at me with a shock impression.All she did was nod and gave me the dress i smiled at her and went into my room to get ready.I put on the dress and i do my make up,I curl my hair perfectly and put my heels on.Once  I'm done i look at myself in the mirror happy with my results you could barely notice it was me.I look at myself one last time "I'm going to make them regret everything "i said to myself.I grab my keys and walk out the house and i start to drive "time to show the new me baby"i smirk as i come to a stop.