Chapter 2

"What the fu**" I said a I woke up in a dark alley I tryid to get up but I was to weak. As I look around trying to remember what happen I saw five shadows coming my way.They got closer and closer until I could see them I felt my body go tens when I saw harry coming close to me then I felt pain in my stomach then my left cheek.They keep punching me kiking me and slapping me countless times until I was coughing blood that's when thel let me go and left me there."So nice and caring of them to let me live they are so nice and tthoughtful(note of sarcasm) I said to my self as I walk home. When I got home I saw a letter in the table the said "jade love I had to go to work they said they needed me. I left food In the oven heat it up and also I left your closets in your bed can you be a dear and put them away.Thanks and no boys over bye" love MOM.I went to my room and turnd the hot water on and took of my cloths and took a hot shower to relax my muscles.I did everything my mom told me and when I was done I went to sleep hoping in the morning not to wake up.

IN THE MORNIN JADES POV

"JADE TIME TO WAKE UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE LOVE" my mom screamd from the kitchen. "Thanks mom but I kinda have an alarm clock that wakes me up"I said and heard her giggle a little I got up and went to my closet to find my clothes.I put on pink skinny jeans and a blue shirt that says hi in the front and bye in the back.I went down stairs and made my self a beagle with jam on it and ate it

AT SCHOOL

As I enter the door of school I make a run to my locker but stops when I heard Zayn scream my name. when I turnd around I saw all of them coming my way so I made a run for the lady's room.As I was running I bumt into someone I lookd up and saw Zoe I hugd her and I talkd to her in the girls room until they left.I heard the first bell ring which mean a warning to get to class I hug Zoe and I leave to go to class. when I enter I sat in my seat which is the one in the very back next to the window and wait for class to start.when the teacher was talking I got hit by an air plane I got it and opens it and it said "hey slut you thought you could get away easy met us after School in the alley be there or else" I turnd around and saw harry with a smirk in his face ohh this is bad I thought to my self.(skipp classes to lazy to write then)the bell rang and I headed to lunch waiting for Zoe to arrive as I saw her we both headed to get our lunch. we sat down and she was telling me how she was going to be trying out for a cheerliding part in two weeks.The bell rang and I said goodbye to Zoe and headed to the alley.As I got there I saw the boy and harry in the middle coming twords me "hey bitch" harry said and I didn't answer I lookd up and saw Harry's face fold with anger ohh god why me.

HARRY'S POV

"Hi bitch" I say to her as she walks strait to us.I was so mad she knows to answer me.I slap her really hard that it even hurted my hand.I really don't know why I bully her I really love her since I first saw her but I guess I'm scared she dosent love me back and that's why I bully her.I also bully her to get her attention but I know I'm making her hate me for all that I've done to her.

JADES POV

He slapd me hard that blood started to come out of my mouth "OWW" I shout and harry lookd at me and screamd in my face "WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT SCREAMING AT ME".I backd away afraid of harry at that moment.I felt people grab both if my hands I turnd around and saw niall and Louis in each side if me then I felt sharp pain in my stomach them again then agin until they let me go and I felt to the floor."THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A SLUT"yelld zayn as he punched me in the face multiple times.paine is all I'm felling right now then everything went dark.1,2,3 GO AGIN 1,2,3 GO I heard what seemd like docters yelling then I was in a white room and I was in a white gown I'm I dead?

Clif hanger I like doing this lol comment and vote