Chapter One

G i a

   At the moment I'm with my best friend Julia at a stupid Magcon meet and greet.

   I mean what do these girls see in these guys.

  All I see is pure fuckboy,

But these girls are all just heart throbbing and shit.

"Come on Gia! It's our turn." Julia said tugging my arm.

I rolled my eyes and recorded Julia hugging this one kid.

"Oh my god I love you Joey! I your so important in my life and I." Julia said on the verge of tears.

"Aw, I love you to babe." Was all 'Joey' said back.

They hugged he kissed her on the cheek and we moved on to all the other fuckboys.

After that was the show or whatever,

"Oh my god! Gia Joey kissed my cheek without me asking like AM I THAT CUTE?" Julia said.

"Um. Julia all I saw was a jerk kissing you. I mean think about it he doesn't care at all, if he kisses you it's not big deal to him." I said reasoning with Julia.

She rolled her eyes at me,

"You just don't get it do you?" Julia said.
"Nope and I never will, I'm going to the nearest bathroom." I smiled and walked away.

I saw the girls sign the short distance but I was tugged by the arm.

I almost screamed but my mouth was covered.

"Hi sweetie! If you scream there will me consequences." The middle aged lady told me uncovering my mouth.

"Alright honey what's your name?" She asked me as if nothing just happened.

"My names Gia." I said a little annoyed.
She wrote something down on a paper,
"How old are you?" She said looking up at me.

"I'm 14?" I said,
"Perfect!" She was all said to me.

"Alright kiddo, my names Scarlett and I'm here to give you an opportunity of your lifetime!" She said excitingly,

I just broadly stared at her without a word.

"Since your the hottest girl out of all of these fat sweaty people, your perfect to suit the role of Joey's new girlfriend." She smiled.

My eyes widened,
"What!"

"Yes yes I know this is the best time of your life-" she said until I interrupted her.

"I'm sorry but no." I cut her off.

"Excuse me? I thought you loved him, I mean your here for a reason?" She said confused.

"Nope, I was dragged here by my best friend, I hate these fuckboys with a passion." I smiled a fake smile.

"Well honey if you don't do this I'll make your life worst than it already is." She scoffed.