A Successful Business, Thanks To A Successful Robot

Nice Cream Guy's point of view.

After another day with no business, I decided to move my stand... again. I'd already moved three times now because no one was buying anything. The only person who ever came was a human, and that wasn't exactly good for my reputation; not that I even had one.

The truth was, I didn't even care about my business, I just wanted everyone to be happy. I thought putting complements and such on the wrappers of good food would add a little cheer to everyone's lives, but I guess a rainy cave, a tiny, nearly frozen town, and an empty wasteland weren't the best places to sell Nice Cream.

I walked along until I found a decent spot. It was by what seemed to be a popular business, so hopefully people would actually notice me for once. I mean, I'm not mad about that, I understand that people have their own busy lives, but it doesn't feel very good to be lonely.

~~~

Business actually went well! I made an incredibly high profit, but most importantly, I made a lot of monsters happy. After what seemed to be my last sale, I was packing up for the night, and then I saw him.

Mettaton.

At that moment, everything clicked in my brain. This was the biggest star in the Underground's hotel, that's why so many people were here.

He must have noticed me staring at him, because the next thing I know, I have his autograph on my sleeve and one less Nice Cream than before.

Hello readers. I hope you are enjoying the story. Thank you to @purpleguy2234 for actually wanting me to update my shit...

...

Have a nice day!