Our journey home

Amy

Now the fight was finished we healed all of our injuries before heading back home. Otherwise we may die of disease. I had a broken paw and Lucy had a damaged ear. Zorro had a broken tail and Damon was missing some of his. Nathan was fine because he was the best fighter out of all of us.

Amy:

I am glad that the fight is over and I want to go back home. I feel that I have built a very strong relationship with Lucy since I have been wolf-napped. I now just feel as awkward as I could possibly feel around Nathan and Zorro because I have learned that they both have imprinted on me. But I know that I should have stronger feelings for Nathan because he is after all my mate. Damon has been very quiet and shy now because since the fight against Nathan he has found out about my secret. Nathan is my untimate mate. I feel like I should ask him out but im scared...

Nathan:

In the end it was me that killed the alpha male Jon and I only did it because the next wave was sent in if all on the wave before was dead. I couldnt let him hurt Amy or Lucy. I know that Amy has feelings for me but I dont know how strong. I think I will ask her out tomorrow since Zorro also has strong feelings for her and its a fight that I must win. I am her mate after all...

Zorro:

I must ask Amy out tonight otherwise Nathan will beet me to it. I wonder if Amy is Nathans mate because he as been acting flirty with her and she has with him. If she chooses Nathan over me then I see no choice but to kill the one that stole her off me. Nothing can stop me. But Amy...

Lucy:

Im sooooo bored with having to hide in a flippin small cave. Im cold, hungry, thirsty and BORED! I want to go see mum and dad to see my younger brother. The reason I know his born is because Nathan told us he left just before the baby was going to be born. I wonder what his name will be... At least I can now go hunting but now I have a younger brother it is my job to leave my best friend Amy and leave her with the newest member of our pack. Lilly...

We stayed where we decided to camp like I had heard Lucy say earlier. We was living in a very small cave. I guess it was like the cage in that headquarters. Where the waterfall cage was. Where me Lucy, Zorro and Damon slept. Put it this way it took us a week to get here so we are aiming to get back in under that. The mini pack that were in now are going to go to sleep now. Im the alpha female!!!

While sleeping I suddenly wake. I hear a twig snap then a growl. I quickly get up and wake Nathan. He hears it too. Within seconds the whold pack including Lucy is awake. We hear more than one gorwl and we push Lucy, who is still half asleep, into the middle of us. We quickly get into a positon to protect Lucy.

Then someone that we least expected came out from the forest. Jenny and the pack came out. Then I see the little boy that I have been waiting months to see. I am so gobsmacked on two thing. One is that the pack has somehow found us. Two is how beautiful the baby is.

I then see someone eles apperare out from the forrest. I can make out who it is though because im tired and its three o'clock in the morning. I know im safe and release Lucy from the protection circle and she runs streight to Jenny. She tells Nathan off for running away but also thanks him for finding us.

She then asks me and Lucy where we went and we told her the whole story about being taken, the fight with Damon, the water fall cave, the plan and Nathan coming to rescue us. After the story and I told her about Nathan I lifeted my head up and gave gave him a huge wolfie kiss. Then I snuggled up to him to keep warm because I was getting cold. After I got warm I fell asleep because it was about half three in the morning.