♡ Jack Gilinsky - company Pt.3 ♡

Your POV -

I looked at jack, he obviously had a nervous look to his face. I looked back at the door and slowly walked over to hear someone yelp.

"Someones here.." I say to myself and jack runs in front of me, "babe it's okay, I'll fix it." He quickly smiles and kisses me long and hard. I open my eyes, the pins me against the wall and groan.

"Jack not right now please..!" I say and push him off.

"But baby..." Jack says.

I open the bedroom door, it was a mess.. "These aren't mine." I say and present the blouse on the ground. Jack rubs his neck.

I open the bathroom door and see a naked Marisol... She screams and I'm torn. "What are you doing here..?" I ask her and she gulps.

"Well I-I-I umm..." She says and stutters.

I stand up and turn to look a jack, "how long has this been going on.." I whisper loud enough so he can hear me, but not the pain in voice.

He sighs.

Marisol looks down ashamed.

"You two are fired.. don't show your face to MY company ever again.." I say and walk out of the bathroom leaving the door opened.

"As for you jack, we're over. I don't EVER want to see your face ANYWHERE ever again.." I say and grab my things. I put on my shoes and 'calmly' leave his apartment.

Jacks POV -

"Y/n..." I watch as she leaves, the last time I'll ever see her.. What did I do...

"Jack I'm sorry... " Marisol says and stands up, still completely naked.

"Don't fucking talk to me, leave. Please..." I say sternly and she nods quickly grabbing her things and changing. I stand up looking at the window the looks down at her car.

Y/n is wiping her face and her things fall out of her bag. She groans and picks them up. I sigh.

"Sorry again jack" Marisol says again before leaving.

I just lost the love of my life... Why did I do something so dumb to hurt her..

••••••••y/n texting Megan(one of ur friends)

You : jack cheated on me...

Megan : are you serious?

You : yeah..

Megan : aww.. Baby... :(

You : what do I do..?

Megan : how long has he been cheating? One time thing?

You : i don't know..

Megan : well did you fire them.. And break up with that ass.

You : yes.. I did.

Megan : good.

••••••••••

The rest is for your imagination! Hope you enjoyed this 3 part short series!