Chapter 1

Hey! So I hope you guys enjoy this story and look forward to the other chapters :)

Also, I decided to put a picture of how the Ji-Hye's hair is going to look. I love any shades of blue so I decided to go with this one, but you can change the hair color to whichever color you want.

But anyways, that's all I need to say. You can proceed to read.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yoongi's POV:

I groaned hearing my alarm clock. I sat up and continued to lazily stare at the wall before sighing and getting out of bed. Which is the hardest thing to do.

I walked towards the bathroom to freshen up. I changed into my uniform and looked into the mirror.

"I hate school" I mumble.

It's not only the fact that I hate waking up early, but because everyone in that god forsaken school is full of bullies.

I walked downstairs to see a maid making breakfast. She turned around and smiled.

"Good morning Yoongi" she says. I only nod and sat down at the table.

"Did my parents leave for business again?" I didn't even have to ask. I already knew that they're barely even here, but it was just for the sake of making a conversation.

"Yes, they went on a business trip and they won't be back for a couple weeks."

She put the plate in front of me and I started to eat.

Here's something you don't know, my family owns a famous company called the 'HSE' that sells make-up and you know, the usual. I'm not interested in business so I don't know much about the company. Not that I cared.

I don't go to a rich school because everyone acts so formal. And not to mention fake. Always putting a smile on their faces when they're actually devils in disguise.

I didn't want to go there anymore. So I transferred schools. I don't know the name either. I don't pay attention to those kinds of things. There's no use of knowing the name of my school. People usually know what school I go to by the uniform.

Anyways, I don't plan on telling anyone that my family owns a business and I live on the "rich side" of Korea. The only ones who know are my six friends that I trust. We all go to the same school. And guess what? Yeah, we all get bullied there.

Why? Because apparently having glasses and being smart is considered being a nerd. An 'uncool looking nerd'. Is what they say. It's dumb but I don't pay attention to it. Though, I wish someone can show me how to be someone and be that person I always inspired to be.

I finished my food and put the plate in the dishwasher. I walked back up to my room and grabbed my backpack that was still in the same spot from when I came home and threw it yesterday.

I walk out the door and put in my earphones and put on some rap music. I had to say that I liked rapping, but I'm not the person to just say it with confidence and then proceed to show people, because what if I'm not good? I'll only embarrass myself.

My favorite thing to do when I'm stressed out is to make music. I have everything I need in my room to make it, so it's like my own little studio. My parents weren't very fond of what I'm passionate about, but it's not like I cared. They wanted me to be the next heir to take over the company, but I refused.

That's not what I want, but whatever I want doesn't matter to them. It's always about them and their dreams.