Chapter 5

Ji-Hye's POV:

"Are you perhaps a vampire?"

Although it caused me to freeze I managed to go back to my composure. I smirked at him.

"What if I said yes?"

I took a step closer to him and reached out to touch his cheek. Yoongi stumbled step back and once he saw that I was reaching out to touch his cheek, he smacked it away.

He looked at me like how every humans looks at vampires. Monsters.

I chuckled and looked into his eyes.

"See? You just showed me that you were afraid of me. You backed away and looked at me like I'm a monster." I started to grabbed my backpack from his bed. I looked out the window and saw that it stopped raining. I shoved my, almost dried, clothes into it.

"I was just playing with you. I'm not a vampire, but I'll be leaving now. I'll return these clothes to you tomorrow."

I turn on my heels and grabbed the door knob when I felt him grab my wrist. I looked back at him and he had an expression. He looked regretful, sad, and confused.

He continued to stay silent until I finally yanked back my wrist from his grip. I turned around again and opened the door.

"Don't come near me again." Was all I said before leaving him behind.

I managed to find the front door even though I almost got lost a few times and as I was about to open it. Someone calls out to me. I look back and saw that girl.

"What is it?" I say in the coldest tone I could give her. I could see her hesitating, but she finally opens her mouth.

"Are you really dating him?"

"Why?"

She stays silent. I close my eyes and let out a sigh.

"No, we aren't. I only kissed him so you'll stop saying nonsense. Not to mention you were also being pitiful" I said honestly. I watch as her mouth agape's.

"So, you aren't dating?"

"No."

"...Then, don't come near him again."

I laugh slightly at what she said and she furrows her eyebrows.

"What is it? I'm being serious."

"Doesn't matter if you're being serious or not. Are you my mother or something? Or my sister? Or yoongi's girlfriend? Cause if you were then I'd understand. But you aren't. You aren't neither. Not even Yoongi's girlfriend." I say mockingly. She flinched at my harsh words.

I grinned at her.

"Didn't think so. Since you aren't neither, don't act like you can me tell what to do."

With that I walk out of the house. When I closed the door behind me, I let out a tired and frustrated sigh.

"Damn, maybe I shouldn't have agreed to help these kids" I say under my breath as I began to walk away from the huge house, but as I began to walk away. I felt someone was watching me. Not only that, but my gut was telling me that this wasn't an ordinary person.

Another vampire.

How do I know?

Well, vampires have a "special" kind of scent, that way you don't mix them up with humans. Royalty blood have a stronger scent, and right now, their blood is really strong. I let out a sigh and kept walking.