Chapter 3

Yoongi's POV:

We all looked at each other in the mirror. I couldn't believe this was us.

"Of course, we'll need to change your hair color. I only styled it, but I have some great ideas that'll make you guys look even better. We'll go after school" Ji-Hye says. I turn to look at her with wide eyes. She only gave us a smile.

"T-This is us?" I asked excitedly. She nodded and let's out a sigh of relief.

"I added some make-up too. I felt like it fit you guys well and I was right" she says.

"Now," she begins again, "let's learn how to walk like a 'bad boy' alright?"

We nodded and watched as she leaned back a little and pretended to have a backpack. With that imaginary backpack, she threw it over her shoulder. We watched carefully.

She had this expression of boredom on her face as she walked and we tried to mimic the same expression.

"You guys also have your own style. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable" she says.

One by one and we started walking towards her. She wasn't strict on how we walked, but she did fix up a few things.

"You're leaning a little too forward Jimin" she says.

"Oh, like this?" He fixes himself and she nods with a satisfied smile. And for some odd reason, I felt my heart tighten. I didn't like that Ji-Hye was smiling at Jimin.

But as I read my thought again I mentally slap myself. Why do I feel like that? There's no reason for me to be upset. I don't even like her.

I shake my head and go back to paying attention to Ji-Hye. I saw that she was already looking at me. She smiled at me before she frowned and furrowed her eyebrows, and looked away.

I felt my heart skip a beat and millions of questions were flooding my mind.

"Yoongi? You alright?" Taehyung asks me. He pats my back and I nod.

"So, when we get out here, make sure you don't fall under their stares. You've changed your style so they're going to stare."

We pursed our lips and nodded.

"So, I want to put this out there before we leave the room. I don't want you guys to stop being yourselves. Yes, you have that bad boy look, but that doesn't mean you can't be yourselves, alright?" Ji-Hye says. We nodded and headed out the nurses office.

We took a big breath as we saw students hanging out in the hallways. Ji-Hye stood in front of us. She looked back at us and nodded.

She started walking forward and so did we. We took her advice and didn't lean to backwards nor lean too forward and switched on our 'bay boy' attitude.

I felt the stares of those of who bullied us everyday nonstop. I turned to look at them and see them whispering to each other with wide eyes. I looked around and a smirk was forming on my face.

I relaxed my tensed body and smiled as I looked at Ji-Hye.

She was right.

Although, she didn't outright say it. I felt like she knew it would come naturally to us. It did and let me just tell you, god did it feel good to do this.

I slip my hand in my pocket and the other one around Taehyung. We looked at each other and we felt each other's excitement.

After a good moment of watching their mouths drop open, I realized that Ji-Hye was already outside of her classroom.