chapter 4

when i woke up.i was in a a dark place.i started getting up,moving my hands where ever they went and i touched something that seemed cold it was round i twisted it when i did i imedatly new it was a door knob.i pulled the door and light was cooming out i kept walking and slowly and shut the door.i saw light stremming down the batoom of the stairs  i slowly creeped down the stairs and when i got to the batoom there was link sitting watching tv i said camly “link why am i here” he turned to look at me and said “you fainted so i brought you to my house”.i remmebered that i blacked out by links kiss.i siad “ohh um can i go home now” he stared at me like what.he got up without answering my question and opened his curtins.it was really dark outside.”link what time is it” he replied “3:45 why” “please let me go home or ill walk” he looked at me then said “fine i will i was just you know its late” i replied quckly “its ok i dont care if i get in trouble” he sighed and started putting his shoes on and takes his car keys going to the door.twisting the knob and looking at me “arent we gonna go” i looked at him and said “yah” and grabbed his hand and we left.

we arrived at my house and link and me said our goodbyes.as i entered my room i saw delilah with akihiro agian.it was strange he kept cooming to my room lately but i didnt know why.i didn't change or anything i just layed in bed.akihiro was getting closer to me and sat on my bed delilah fallowed along like a stupid cat.he asked me “where have you been you know i've been waiting for a long time” i replied “ohh i was with link we went skating and then i blacked out with ummmm..his kiss i guess and was in his house for a couple of hours,im so tired” he looked at me like i was insane.but then he said “umm i have to go”.i asked courisly “what were are you going” i got his hand “um i just have to go ill see you at school tommorow” “ok” i said and he left.

akihario’s pov

  i came to see yurika.i always come from her window.i like watching her sleep,its peacful how she does shes so beatiful.when i came inside i dint see her sleeping she wasnt even here only her cat delilah.it was 12:24 i always come to see her or see her asleep it depeands in what time i came.i sat in the chair beside her bed.i didn't know what to do so i went threw her stuff.she loved to her music exactly like me it was odd i knew this till the 1st day when she came in she looked beatiful like she always does i know i didn't know her but it was tempting to talk to her.a beatiful girl like that is no need to waste.her cat delilah sat on my lap purring every second i touched her fur.it was soft as yurika’s hair.i started to stand up and look at her cloths.and thought does she think im a wierdo.what am i doing here,i dont really know i like her alot ,but i dont know if she does .she wants to know the truth about the time in lunch.i cant tell her ill brake one of the rules and it would be a probathion with me,but reall does she think im wierd i always come to her house on the middle of the night and just watch ehr sleep.well i would wonder how sleepin must be i havent sleeped for ages.should i tell her i like her or should i tell her my secret.i just dont know what to do i think i might even ore than like her i might love her.i sat down agian waiting for her to arrive.

  the door opend and i saw yurika standing there she saw me to but she didn't say anything she just flopped and bed.was she that tired.it was like 3:52 already.i came closer to her i sat on her bed wondering where she was nad how tired she looked like.i asked her “where have you been you know i've been waiting for a long time” she replied “ohh i was with link we went skating and then i blacked out with ummmm..his kiss i guess and was in his house for a couple of hours,im so tired”.what that bastered he kissed her,does that mean his a demon too he cant control it his bearly begining i have to tell the others.“umm i have to go” i told her.she asked me “what were are you going” she grabbed my hand.i couldnt tell her the truth so i lied “um i just have to go ill see you at school tommorow” “ok” she replied as i got out of the window and jumped off.

  i started running fast.like vampires do but not exactly we were faster.i got to link house and slammed opening his door.he looked at me like what was wrong i knew he didn't know me but i knew him.i wasn't a stalker i just knew every single student in school.he started to talk “what the hell man what's wrong with you” i got closer to him he knew i did,and automatically knew i was like him he started stuttering “wh-what y-you a-are l-like m-me” i rolled my eyes and glanced at him wanting to ask him questions there was one that popped out i asked it “did you kiss yurika” he replied “why do you wanna know” “because she told me that and she had fainted after it” he started to back away because i was getting mad and every time i got mad my eyes turned to a shade of red “your eyes they're not -i cut him off “i know just……i started to calm down…did you get bitten or anything” he answered my question “i think so i've been acting really strange lately i can't go to sleep only when my body does and when i do in the middle of the night i am somewhere covered in red and when i kiss- he started blushing-yurika sometimes i can't stop myself and today she fainted when i did ohh and also i run fast”.i thought he was a demon just like me but he's just a vampire that suckes girls energy by kissing there lips and drinks blood.right now he's barely starting so i have to show him the ways how to control it i started to speak “ill help you to you know control it” he stopped jumping and smiled “yeah ok and help me fix that door as well” i chuckled “ok see you tomorrow ok i have to go” and ran and i was out of there.