chapter 3

i suddenly woke up my window was cracked” open it was freezing.i checked the time 3:41 in the middle of the night.delilah wasn't next to me no more. i stood up and went to close my window till i saw something down there it was my cat delilah and what seemed like akihiro i hurried and got my jacket and shoes and went down stairs and opened the door from my home and closed it as i got outside i saw akihiro standing there not even budging in the cold i got closer to him “akihi- he wouldn't let me finish “i know i bet you're wondering why i wasn't at school and other stuff its just hard to explain yurika” i changed the subject like ill always do “arent you cold” i touched his hand his hand was so cold it felt like it was freezing without asking him i took my jacket off and placed it on his hands “is that better akihiro” he grabbed the jacket from my hands and placed it around my freezing body “aren't you cold” i asked.he smiled and replied “no”

i invited him inside my house and he sneeked to my bedroom and we both layed there.it felt like we were connected somehow and we were meant to be.its like i've known him for a long time.we both faced eatchother his golden eyes looking at my blue eyes it felt perfect like nothing could ruin this day i turned and face the other side and he hugged me we both stayed there in silence till we both fell asleep.

 morning i woke up i didn't see akihiro there he was gone and my window was shut and delilah was in my bed.couldve it been a dream.no it felt to real i should ask but no i havent seen him,but what if i did i was making my head spin with all these questions so i stopped to think about it and i went down stairs.i smelled bacon in the air “what must be cooking mom” i joked with my mom as i got a biscut from the plate and eat it.more like chooked.i pratically was so hungry you couldnt see how much i ate. my mom replied “hunny dont be like that with me or no one will get breakfast today”she was bluffing “ok mom” when i finished my last biscuit i went upstairs it was saturday and me and my friends go to the movies we planned it after high school in the summer and we started going but not sakura she went to america for vacation.

i didn't know what to wear i had a lot of cute cloths but didn't really know witch one to pick it was cold outside so i got a stripped pink and white scarf and a black long sleve see thru shirt but i had a black under shirt so i was ok and got a black skirt and tied my hair into a fish tail with a blue ribbon i know it didn't match but it was cute.as i was ready to go i got my bag and said one last goodbye to delilah and was off.

when i got to the movies i saw sakura with her hair tied up and a blue turtle neck shirt with long sleeves and a white skirt and some black high knee socks which was pretty much cute.i didn't realize her boyfriend beside her cause i was too busy looking at how pretty she looked. she said “hi i brought kouta with me” “yah i see” and smiled “isn't it too cold” i said “yeah it is today wasnt supposed to be cold it was supposed to be like yesterday not too cold or hot at all” i nodded i didn't wanna hear what else he had to say and ignored him “so sakura wheres link” “i don't know i thought he was supposed to be coming with you,he told me that” she said “what he didn't ask me” before i was gonna leave i saw link hiding in the shadows.i didn't wanna tell sakura so i told her “hey guys how about you go inside and ill wait for link” they both nodded their heads,and went inside.

 i saw link still hiding there i got closer and touched his shoulder “link is that you” i said to make sure.he looked at me,and it was link “link what are you doing here we have to get to the movies or are you scared” he grabbed my hand without saying anything and we kept going into the darkness. i asked “where are we going” he still didn't say anything.till we got closer to some light up ahead it wasn't that bright but if your eyes are in the dark for too long it would've been bright which it was. “link where the hell are we going” i demaded trying to let my hand go but i couldnt i wasnt as strong like him.as we got into the light.