chapter 6

i saw a bright light up ahead.was i dreaming or am i dead.i started to get closer to it.suddenly a person.it was a guy he was tall and had white hair and white eyes it was strange.he got closer to me “ohh yurika akemi semia nice to finally meet you agian”.he got my hand and kissed it.i pulled it away and asked “who are you and how do you know me”. he answered “well i am akio and i will be trainer” “what trainer what are you talking about”.this was so confusing.he answered me “well ohh yah you don't know yet,well ok you are how should i say this without scaring you……well you're a guardian demonic angel,you might be asking what is that and how can i be that,well for starters a guardian demonic angel is a protector that has to protect the world from all evil and so me and you are those angels,there a lot of different angles but were the most important,and you are one because your real parents were but sadly……they passed away well both of ours”.instead the smile he had on his face it all turned into a dark shade of sadness.i wanted to pat his back because i felt sorry for him ,but i didn't pay it i was still scared that my parents died and i was abandoned with people that i didn't know ,but i cared about them because i've lived with them as a family.

i asked “umm akio is that your name -i looked at him,without a look at me he nodded- ok so im a guardian angel right but what of this word do you know i destroy i mean we”.he rubbed his both hand in his face wiping all the tears of his face and turned to look at me.he looked normal like he didn't cry at all with a serious face he said “we have to kill demons those are our major targets because the other creatures won't budge to do anything”.for a while he was smirking.i smiled. “ok then so how will i find a demon” .”well actually you don't find them they find you”.i immediately asked “wait how if they find a guardian angel won't the angel die” his finger going back in forth in my face. “no darling they don't they only get attached to you they can't stop like being there with you,thats our specialty we attract demons,we have more powers but ill have to teach you-he kept talking but i didn't listen i was too busy thinking bout how akihiro,he was always there no matter what he didn't leave my side only stuff he had to do .wait is akihiro a-a demon.