JB

I woke up at 11:24 to see a message on my phone.

"Hey baby get ready till 9:00 pm. We're going on a date. If you need to buy something call Nolan. He'll come." The message said.

I was so excited.. I jumped outta my bed, showered, breakfast... And then I got ready. I needed a new dress so I called Nolan. He told me he'd be there in 10.

"Hey Ash.. Date with Justin?" He asked as he hugged me.

"Yeah. He left a message for me." I said as I blushed.

"Ok come on Lets go." He said as he got outside waiting for me.

"Ok lets go." I said and we were off to shopping.

I visited a nearby shop because I knew the paparazzi's.

I ended up buying a red strapless dress with a side-bow and just then I got a text from justin asking where we are? I told him that I was in a nearby shop.

*

I got into the changing room to look how the dress looked at me. It looked awsum. I bought matching jewelry and we were off to the hotel.

"Too much shopping Huh." Nolan said as he winked towards me. I really was feeling weird with him.

"Yeah. Too much for now." I said as I smiled.

I sat in a distance from him on the nearby couch. He walked towards me and sat beside me which made me felt too weird now.

He held my hand and looked straight into my eyes saying " I love you" I jumped from the couch when he was about to kiss my hand.

"You know Nolan. I love Justin." I said backing off a little. He walked towards me and he forced me to kiss him. And just then the door swung open and Justin walked in.

I ran towards him with tears in my eyes. I hugged him tightly. As he peeled me off from his body to look at my face. I felt anger rising in him.

"How could you?" He said to Nolan as they fought so badly.

"I trusted you with all my heart Nolan. And you forced my girlfriend." He asked as he beated him. I stopped him because Nolan was now bleeding.

"Stop Justin." I said as a tear slid down my cheek.

Justin got hold of his collar and took him to Scooter who was just a floor away.

"Just look at that bastard." Justin yelled as he swung the door open with all his might.

"Woah.. woahh what happened?" He asked as Justin told him the whole story and Nolan didn't utter a word from his mouth.

"How could you betray your best friend Nolan." Scooter said as he took a step towards him and I stood there on the corner with Justin crying my guts out. He held my hand so strongly that It left a mark on my hand.

"Its okay. I know I would've not trusted him." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Ok lets make it simple.. Nolan your not telling this thing ever happened. Ok." Scooter said as Justin and I exchanged looks.

"We don't want paparazzi's here." He said as he held him up and told the driver to take him to the hospital.

"I just wanted to kill him, Scooter." Justin said as he rose up in fiery.

"Its okay Justin. Everything is fine now." I said as I forced him to sit.

"You were going on date I guess?" Scooter asked

"No. Not now." Justin said as he shaked his head.

"No you'll have to. Nolan is hurt and paparazzi's will just make it big. So you'll have to play cool, Ok." Scooter said as he tapped on his shoulder.

"Ok. We'll go." He said as he smiled towards me and my heart always skips a beat when he smiles at me.

---------------------------------------

Hey Safa. Uploaded it for you. Just read, vote Nd commment.

<3