welcome home.

This is one of my stories :) but the only thing is I have less followers :(

chapter 1

Finally the school bell went off. Its now officially the summer holiday. woop woop!!!!! Im finally going back to england to see my family. You see what happened was because my auntie lives in america, I done some research and there are some good school. so I decided to go to school hear. so for my summer holiday im going to england (London).

"Class woah everyone shhhhh. okaii yes the bell has gone but I just wanna say a few words." my teacher said.

"Oh here she goes again." someone shouted.

"Exuse me ill see you in 5 minutes. Okaii eveyone have a nice holiday and stay safe wishing you the very best for the future you may leave."

Just when I was about to leave I gave my teacher a quick hug and and goodbye.

-------------------------------------------------

When I reached home I saw my suitcases were at the side.

"hello sweetie are you ready to go?!?" My aunt said.

" Yeah im all ready lets go."

The car ride was about 30 minutes and it was a quiet ride.

'The plane to england will be taking off in 10 minutes'

" Okaii aunt judy im going to be fine I have to go." I say giving her a hug.

" Now Leah dont do anything stupid."

she said crying.

" I wont." I say and walked off and was sitting comfortable in the plane chair. I was sitting right by the window, and I was looking at the amazing view. Next to me was a young little girl and her mom went to the bathroom.

" Hello are you on you own you look so pretty." the girl said out of no where.

" Hey im flying back to england to see my family. And thanks."

And that was the end of the conversation which was so short. I got abit bored so I decided to listen to my music. I was listening to miley cyrus 'wreaking ball'

I came in like a wreaking ball
I never hit so hard in love
Left me crashing in a blazing ball
All you ever did was wreak me
yeah you wreaked me

I pushed you high up in the sky but your not coming down

its slowly turning you let me burn and now your not coming down.

Dont you ever say I just walked away.......

And then my battery went. The flight attendent said we were landing.

I got out of the plane and walked out and gave my passport for it to be checked out, once it was checked out I went to collect my bags. I was lucky that I only had 1 bag to collect. As I walked out the airport I felt the cold breeze come to my face. I climbed into my car and drove out the airport.

-------------------------------------------------

As I reached my house I started getting butterflies. I wonder what it will be like for the past 6 weeks. After parked my car I opened the door and saw my mom come rusbing out the door.

"Oh my sweetie is it really you?!?" my mother rushes out.

"Um yeah mom its really me." I say and she helps me get my stuff from the back. We walk back to the door in silence until she breaks it-

" so how is my daughter." she says bring me in a tight hug.

" Your daughter is fine thanks im so glad to be back."

" Im glad your back to." she says.

As we both enter the house I look everywhere and its still the same. The picture of me and my big brother his names cole. That was the time where me and my brother actually didn't fight at all

" Honey is that you." I hear a lpw husky voice.

"Hello dad its me how are you?!?" I say and hug him tightly.

" Im good it hasnt been the same without you.

My mom enters the room and I ask hee a question."Hey mom im gonna see where coke is." I say and run upstairs i was guessing he was there because his always there.

I knock and the door.And there was my big brother cole who is now 18 years old standing there at the door.

I have to say my brother looks older. I wonder how many girls would like to be with him.

"Who are you?!?" He says wow did I really look different?!?

"Oi you jerk whats wrong with you?!?" I rush out.

"Woah sorry you look hot." I couldn't even believe my ears my own brother!!

"It's me cole your little sister Leah dumbo." I say rolling my eyes.

"Oh my its you sorry about the hot thing you look so different don't tell mom and its good to have you back."

He says calmly.

"Whatever." I force him into a hug.

"Im going out to buy some pizza ifs thats okaii you can stay here with my friend ill be back soon." He says then leaves his room i sit down on his bed. His room looks really neat. Sitting down was my brothers friend.

"Hi" He says.

"Hi."

"So your cole's sister?" He questions.

"Yeah I guess and your Cole's friend."

"Yeah I am."

We both just sat there in silence until he broke the silence.

"Um so do you have a phone?" Well that was a stupid question.

"Yeah."

"Cool well here's my number."  He handed me a piece of paper that had his number on there.

"Thanks ill text you later." I smile and then left the room. I went into my room and it was just the way it was before. I sat down on my bed and got my phone out and texted my best friend Alice.

Me: Hey it's me Leah im back from America.

Alice omg!!!your back don't worry i'm still your friend an I havn't forgotten about you :)

Me: Haha so hows school been have you got a boyfrend?!?

Alice: Haha no. Nothing interesting :)

After that small conversation I went to bed it was late at night and I was really tired.