Park

AIDENS POV:

She finally messaged me after 2 days. I was on my phone at the time she texted me. I was so happy when she texted me. To be honest i only just met her but like she really pretty im serious. I want to get to know her more so i asked to come to the park with me so i can know her more. We both arranged the date to today. Oh I should get changed.

After looking at my closet i finally put on my blue vans, blue and red shirt and some black jeans. I fixed my hair up and it looked great. Today i was planning on telling her i like her but then im thinking i should wait abit.

LEAH'S POV:

Just as I was about to leave my brother appeared.

"So Leah where are you going?!?" He said looking curious at me." someone's looking good." He added.

"Whatever cole just shutup will you im just going for a walk."

"Well remember one thing." He says.

" and whats that?!?" I knew he would say something stupid.

" don't get lost hahaha." See i told you.

I ran out of the door and made my ways down to the park. The weather in England is pretty impressive it's summer so its gonna be hot. The sun is shining, the birds are singing its really lovely. After about 5 minutes i see a park, until someone grabs me by the waist.

"Ahahahahahaha." I screamed and turned round and saw it was Aiden.

" dude you scared the crap out of me." I said.

" it's okaii princess your still alive." He says with a smirk.

Princess.

" so what do you want to do today." I changed the subject.

" oh well i thought we could talk about ourselves. Okaii you start." He says

" okaii so a while ago i done some research to see if there where any good schools about and my auntie she told me there was a really good school where she lives in America so yeah and now im 17 and I've come to England to see my family." I say.

" woah really thats really interesting so your moving back to America after the holidays?!?" He says in disappointment.

" yeah I guess until i finish school so i will move back to England after a year goes by."

" oh"

" you tell me about you then."

" okaii so my life is pretty boring im popular but im not spoilt. I've never had a girlfriend though but im looking for one and i think I've found her and shes the right one. I live on my own because my parents left me." He says.

"Your popular thats not boring. I was popular in school to. Whose the lucky girl?!? Your parents left you?!?"

" woah you were popular coool. Im not gonna tell the lucky girl year because i only just met her."

He could be on about me right.

" so I was thinking do you wanna do something on Friday or something we could um let's see i know but its a surprise okaii?!?" He adds on.

" yeah sure."

---------------------------------------------

AIDENS POV!!!!!!!!!