Shopping

We arrived at the shops and it wasn't as packed as usual. We arrived at some shops and there was nothing nice just plain. You see me and simran like fancy not plain.

" god damn it the party is tomorrow and we have nothing to where come on." Simran says with a disappointed look.

" tomorrow?!? You never said tomorrow. Omg look at those dresses lets look in there." We both run to the shop it was called quiz.

After trying millions of dresses on we finally chose the one we wanted. Simrans dress was pink and short and she brought some pink shoes and a tiara. On the other hand i brought a blue short dress and some flat shoes. We walked out the shop and went to get some food. We ordered some mixed grill yum.

" so anything interesting gone on in your life?!?" I say while stuffing my face.

" no just the party hopefully ill fin someone to have to myself. And what about you?!?" She says with a smile all i can do is chuckle. After i told she was laughing and wishing me good luck.

" simran just shut up wanna stay at my house so tomorrow so we can get ready together for the party?!?" I say.

" yaaaay." Is all she says while grinning. The way home was funny we were singing along to Miley Cyrus.

When we got home it was 12:00 in the night it was late because we went to have some more food. We were abit bored so we played son truth and dare it was quite funny because one of the dares she told me to go and bang on the next neighbors door and run off and you should have seen there face.

After trying makeup on and playing games on our phone texting we got tired and fell asleep.

Its very short :( but the next chapter will be longer so ;)