On the way

Everyone was settled in the car it was 7 seater. My mom and dad in the front,my brother cole Aiden and hunter in the middle and me at the back.

"Is everyone ready to go?" My dad asked.

"Yes." We all said at the same time.

It was a 30 minutes drive and everyone was singing to the music that was on. I revived one text from my ex boyfriend. I was okay now with what was going on but i had to be very careful.

"We're here." My mom said.

We got out of the car and got out luggage out there were 6 small suitcases. We strolled out suitcases until we reached the airport. It was massive and there were signs of how to say hello in different languages. We went to line up to put our luggages to where they were going to be sent to the plane.

"Thank you your luggages will be comfy in the plane and safe. All you need to do is take a left and then a right until you reach the check out area where they just check if you got anything you shouldn't have."

We took a left which was a long path then a right until we reached the check out area.

"Please take off all belongs and gold watches anything like that." A hairy looking man said.

We did as we were told and we were good and we had everything we needed. It was 13:30 that means half a hour left so we waited by the plane. I was getting bored so i texted simran.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me: hey i need your help who shall i go for Aiden or hunter?!?

Simran: wow hard choice I'm hunter? I've heard Aiden dumps them straight away after 1 week or more.

Me: thanks for your help got to go.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I liked Aiden but he dumped girls easily and i wasn't letting that happen so i will have to play hard to get. I like hunter his nice so ill play nice with him.

"Sweetie snap out of it were going now." I was day dreaming about my life.

Everyone was rushing to get on the plane i was behind everyone. We finally reached the plane and there were people taking push chairs. There were quite a lot of people about. Everyone took there seats. My mom and dad and me on one side and my brother on the other with his friends.

--

The flight was pretty long and boring. Half the time i was just listening to my iPod. When we landed i got my stuff and we all went out if the plane. I have to say i was tired and needed something to drink to get the plane food out of my mouth.

"We have to let someone see our passports and then collect out luggage." My dad explains.

Aiden and hunter looked exhausted both of there hairs looked messy. They both looked cute. Wait what am i saying i don't like them. My brother looked like a ghost i guess we were all tried. After a funny looking Egyptian man looked at out passports we headed down to get our luggage. It took forever until we saw out luggages and it wasn't long until we were on a coach which was taking us to the hotel. My mom and dad in two seats, my brother and Aiden in two other seats and hunter next to me.

"Hey." He says looking at my eyes damn i love it when he does that.

"Hi." I say with a smile.

"So were finally in Egypt hopefully this will be fun don't you think?!?" He questions.

"Yup." I say popping the 'p'

"This will be a holiday to remember know school. No homework. No girls begging to be with mwah. Just 2 parents, 2 best friends and one pretty girl." I blushed at what he said.

The rest of the ride was silent well not silent because the travel agent just went on and on so i fell asleep. On hunter oh god what am i thinking oh well i have a excuse.

"Hey Leah. Wake up were here. Wake up were the last ones on the coach." I could feel someone poking me and it was gentle. I realized I was sleeping and woke up.

"Sorry I just you no fell asleep and I was having this dream and I got into to it and then I got bored and fell fast asleep and then-" I was cut off when hunter had put his hand on my mouth.

He removed his hand & smirked and then went to my ear and whispered. " When I see girls when they have just woke up they look really cute." I blushed at his comment and got up. Hunter pushed me down on his lap.

"What the hell." I sign

" Sweetie don't you ever wanna be with me?" he questions of course I wanted to be with him but I can't tell him.

"No." I say calmly.

"I know your lying so stop pretending because when your nervous you speak out loud."

"What did I just-"

"Yup you did no come on lets go." He says and we get up and leave the coach. I was going to be here for 7 days with 2 boys this will be a long holiday.