The Next Day

I woke up, and saw my mom snooping through my stuff I said " what are you doing? " She yelled "What the hell is in your lips?!?!" I whispered under my breath " oh shit" She came towards me and said " why can't you ever listen to me? " I said " why do you care?" it's not like you love me." She yelled " What the Fuck Raven! " I said "Mom you know it's the truth so just leave me alone. " My mom just sighed and got out of my room I said to myself " thank god but damn my lip hurts ugghh." I looked at the screen on my phone and I screamed " oh shit I'm late for my doctors appointment! " I got into my car and went exactly 80 mph I got the doctors appointment 20 minutes late. I said "I'm so sorry I woke up late!" The doc said " it's okay Raven I'm just glad you didn't cancel your appointment. " I sighed and said " let's just get this over with. " She did a body check ( to make sure I haven't been hurting myself. ) She said " well it seems you've been happy lately. " I said " yeah very." She smiled and said " well go get your  meds  filled then we're done for the week. " I got my meds filled and decided to call Oakley.  She picked up the phone after two rings she said " hey, what's up? " I said " nothing much beautiful how about you? " " She said same here. do you wanna hang out later? " I said " hell yeah I'll pick you up at five okay?" She said " yay I'll be ready when you get here! " and I laughed and said " imma let you go." Oakley said "okie bye."