Talking About The Future

Oakley- " when you turn 18 will you take me somewhere far away from here?" I said "of course we only have to wait one year. " Oakley said " I can't wait and my parents wouldn't care about it at all they'd let me go with you. " I asked her " where would you want to go?" She smiled and said " I would wanna live in a small apartment in California with a corgi puppy named oli and a white and gray cat named light."smiled and said "very specific, but I love the idea so yeah." We both laughed and we both knew what we wanted in life so that was a plus. I asked her " what do you wanna do today today while running my hands through her hair." She smiled and said " cuddle with you and watch spn! " I replied " hell yeah you are definitely the one for me! " She smiled and screamed as I chased her too my bedroom playfully. we turned off the lights and turned on spn we cuddled all night it was amazing. Oakley's POV- Raven and I continued to talk about our future. I just wanted to forget about my family. she kept my mind off of it all. "whatcha wanna do?" She asked looking at me. Oakley "supernatural marathon! " "of course ." We sat up with my tablet and watched it. my head rested on her shoulder as I continued to laugh.