Five o'clock

I was there at exactly five. She came out and was wearing a BVB shirt and a black skirt with striped leggings. I said " wow you look great! " She smiled and said " you look good too and thank you!" I said " thanks but nah I'm wearing a black t-shirt with black skinny jeans and of course my pikkachu jacket! " We both laughed and we listened to BVB on the way to the theatre... we watched the conjuring 2 she cuddled with me eating popcorn and at some points she would jump from getting scared. one part of the movie she got so scared and poured the popcorn all over us. She was embarrassed and she said " I'm so sorry! " I said " you don't have to apologize it's okay!" I helped her pick up the popcorn and I said " that didn't take long now did it?" She blushed and said "nope." The movie was over and she said "with what do you wanna do now? " I said " anything as long as it involves you being by my side. " She blushed and asked me " why do you like me so much?" I said " how could I not you're perfect." I asked her " how could you like a depressed girl like me? "She yelled " because you're the reason I wake up smiling and you're the only reason I've been able to forget about my ex! " I slightly smiled and said " I'm glad I actually give someone a reason to smile. " I finally asked her " can I kiss you? " She blushed and said "sure." I kissed her and from that moment on I knew my life would be changed forever.