Introduction

Yesterday was different and that's why today is different. For almost 2 years, I rarely  miss sunshine, I wake up 30 minutes before the sunshine, I take a shower, Have my camera in my hand, music in my head and my backpack where there is my camera stuff and other things such as glasses, hat, etc...

  I sneak out, just to avoid people's cackles, my small town is divided into two parts, first part where people live, kind of city downtown, the good part about it is that people know eachother, the bad one is the same as the good one! The second part is the suburb, bushy mountains, golden grain fields, hills and concentrated woods meets  a long charming lake that might give you a flavour for your life or it might take your breath!

  As usual, I sneak out of my house, go to the suburb, Look for a good spot where there is a good view, I sit down and start my meditation, observing a mountain or at the whole town when you're above it  or simply stare at the sky, and breathe...
    Sometimes, when I get lost in my random thoughts, the first  thing I think about is that I'm crazy and that I lost my mind and sometimes, I feel special and so satisfied.
   Since I'm living in a small town, you barely hear anything or store any chat in the morning, the movement start often from 10 am until 10 pm.
I was looking at a butterfly, moving from a flower to another. All of a sadden, What got my eyes attention was a citizien senior in her 80's, sitting in a highland where she can see almost everything, what attracted me more was not the way she looked, neither the way she sits, what got me stressed and 100% surprised was...