Chapter I: Talkativeness Of Silence.

Hi! you can imagine the old woman as Charlotte Rampling, feel free! Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you want more parts and chapters . THANK YOU!           

________________________

       What got me stressed and 100% surprised was...

       It was a man, He seemed so creepy for me, he was only few Meters away from her, and the way he was staring at her, it really drowned me in an ocean of thoughts, "What the hell is he doing? And What's the reason behind that? Is it there anything she can help him by? What if she is the one who needs help? Maybe the house next to him is their HOUSE! And he's her son ?"

      It's been almost 15 minutes, and nothing has happened yet, the woman is observing the nature, the man is watching her, as if he's wondering what she's doing. The woman was not the only thing sophisticated, even him, sometimes he seems so frightening, and sometimes he wears the appearances of a guardian angel . The anxiety covers his face now and then,but still , what he's doing is the question, or what is happening there is the puzzlement.

    A sudden! The man was walking out quitting the area, he was just walking out, but it sounded more slinking out, slowly and carefully, going through the town. I could see that once or twice he looked back, stealing sneak peeks all over the place, especially at the senior citizen, as if to ascertain that no one is watching at a distance, or he was checking up and taking once-over her. The obscurity of the morn favored his disappearance, and his figure was soon beyond my sight. I remained standing in my spot, unwilling to make any steps, and yet unknowing why I am there.

   I looked thoughtfully through the whole scene, it's almost two years, doing this and throughout the whole journey, nothing has ever sounded creepy, so mysterious like this morning. During the entire jaunt, I hardly ever spot someone at this time of the day except the ones who work in that time, such as the cleaners. The more I thought about that man and the woman, the more complicated it got.

   I glanced at the wood-chair she was sitting on, not really with the kind that we use nowadays, it was made in a real strong and a solid way, but there are signs of repairs on it, it looks like the woman loves that chair, I can tell that it's a family legacy, and if not then it must be a gift from a very close friend if not the closest, and after a while of glancing at it, I heard it, and it seems the wood chair is whispering "I might be an old wood-chair, but didn't you know? Even wood has its story" , and if you stare deeply within your soul, you will be able to see the spirit of the ...

________________________________________

Hi again, It turned out to be that the first chapter ended. Leave a comment if you want the second chapter! And if you like the story and want more of it, please VOTE and SHARE! THANK YOU!