Chapter VII: The Wood's Road.

Hi! Today's part will be how the man and his girl got into the accident. Hope you enjoy that kind of telling a story! Don't forget to share, vote and comment!

________________________

     I witnessed that there is a spot which is 70% the spot he saw me from, I ran towards that place, as soon as I got nearby, I witnessed car lights...

[The Man's and the Girl's Part]:

"Dad, since we're going to the city to have some fun, why we don't call mom to come with us?" Said the girl.

"Oh, daughter... You know that she's married now, right? She got a new job, a new house and a new man, probably it's completely a new life for her, we can't pretend that everything is alright, but we're not meant to be together, this is our destiny..."said the man in a low voice.

"But dad..." said the girl before she got interrupted by the man "No... my girl".

The girl got so upset and ran out of the house towards the car, then, the man brought the car keys and walked out to the car too.

"You know what, my mom was totally true when she left you! You only care about how you see things from the way you look at it, you never hear what people's say about it!" said the girl in an angry tone.

"You just can't get it, right? I only have the chance of seeing you 4 days a month, and putting all my efforts to make these days the best ones, but you..." Breathed the man in a sad way.

"But dad... I just want you and mom together again... That man is fine, I mean he's not really with an evil guy or something similar, but he never looked at her the way you do..." Said the girl, pinning her head down towards the ground.

"But she's happy, and so do you. We're not meant to be my lovely, nothing in the world can love her more than I do, nothing want her as much as I do..." Cried the man.

"Oh, dad... I'm sorry, It's my fault, I shouldn't bring this out.." Said the girl hugging her dad.

"Nah, don't say that it just happens," said the man holding his girl tightly.

"Okay, let's end this emotional waves, Why we are going at 6 am in the morning?" Questioned the girl.

"Because we can't waste a single second of our day, I told that I won't be here for a while, I have a work trip next week!" said the man opening the door to his girl.

"Oh, right!" Replied she.

      After a couple of minutes of driving, they were almost out of the town, they choose the wood's road, just to save time, plus it was such a nice morning, the wood's really looked attractive, but still, people usually don't use it because it's so scary. It was so chilly that morning, the road was kinda wet a bit, plus the fog was taking over the road really made it so hard and harsh on the drivers. During the past minutes of driving, they just kept silent, what got the girl's attention was something little bit far away moving and shaking right next to a long tree.

"Dad... Dad," said she in a calm voice. "There is something there..." pointing her hand through the long tree.

"Where exactly?" said he.

The fog really made their vision inconspicuous.

       While they were trying and focusing on that thing, out of nowhere, a deer crossed the road, and suddenly stopped in the middle of it.

"DAD! WATCH OUT!"

        It was too late to make a good move, the man really didn't have the chance to avoid killing that dear, and keep up with the road, so he avoid it hitting it, but the car skidded over and hit the tree instead...

"Dad...Dad...Dad. Wake up"

       That accident gave the man a small daze until he woke up on his daughter's voice...

_________________________

Hi Again! You can imagine the car as the picture above , feel free to! Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you want more parts and chapters. THANK YOU AGAIN!