Chapter II: The Illusion, Allusion.

Hi! You can imagine the view as the picture above , feel free to! Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you want more parts and chapters. THANK YOU!

________________________

  "I might be an old wood-chair, but didn't you know? Even wood has its story" , and if you stare deeply within your soul, you will be able to see the spirit of the...  

    You will be able to see the spirit of the old lady controlling the whole scene, you will recognize in an auditory way "a murmur", trying to get found in billions of shouts, saying "I have lived here for too long, but I have been here much longer, and honestly I don't know where I will kick the bucket, neither when, nor where, my body will be buried somewhere, where all the good and the bad people get buried, the only thing that has my full awareness is where my soul will be buried, it's the place where it belongs, right here, on that old wood-chair, on that hill, who cannot endure my heavy weight on this earth any longer"

     Occupied with thoughts like these and crowds of others all trending in one. A look was taken by me   through the whole view, "Hang fire, this is not the view I saw a couple of minutes ago, not even a bit, I didn't change anything, my eyes are the same, but the vision has another word to say, my feelings got magnified, everything sounded deeper, and relevant". The mountains were the only part that kept silent while the woods had a conflict with the winds, shouting: "Go away! Go elsewhere, stop your infantile games", the clouds and the sky were no better,"Being a beautiful does not give any hand here, I'will invade your entire space and.." said the clouds harshly to the blue beautiful sky before it got interrupted by the lake "It's so frosty, where is the Sun?", only few seconds, all what I could have witness was a big fire in the clouds, that was so cruel way of the sun to rebuke the clouds, the golden grain fields were truly silver grain fields, no sun is here yet, to make it gold. What astonished me the most was not the mountains, who kept silent, neither my camera which couldn't capture that view, what astonished me the most was the way the winds and the lake were united to make that water waves in a perfect motion, making one of the best sounds ever even when it crashes with the lake sides.

       After a few minutes, everything got back to normal, it got balanced, Calmed, and lifeless.

      For a while, I believed that woman spirit took me over a trip, trying to give me an allusion about what was happening there without happening anything and without saying a word, technically. As if it was saying " Did you see what ...      

Difficult words :

 An Allusion: a hint - Illusion: fairly an Imagination - murmur : Whisper .                                                                                                                              

________________________________________

Hi guys, I wanted to say that I'm having some struggles sharing the story, I've been writing for you, and it would be nice if you helped me out by sharing the book. I would love to upload more chapters if it got promoted by you. If not, I won't be able to drop up anymore. You can simply add the book to your reading list, so you will get notified by Wattpad, if you want more "HIT THE SHARE / VOTE BUTTON "

THANK YOU AGAIN!