It annoyed the hell out of Xavier that they had something over them. He hated to be controlled. They all hated to be controlled. Yet here they were sneaking in the principals office to steal a document and only the blackmailer knew what was in it. It was late but they knew their way around the school which is why the lights aren't necessary.
They went into the principals office which was fortunately not closed. They had already made arrangements for Caterina to pick the safe as she was that good a hacker. They had stole the key from the janitor that evening so there will not be any sign of break in. They are not willing to take any risks. They are not sure what this person planned but they are sure of one thing they will not get caught.
" what's the file name again?" Caterina asked.
"734,"
She nodded and searched through the cabinet for the file. They Waited impatiently. Each thinking about something different. Daniel knew that getting into the principals office was not easy. He sneaked there a lot which is why he know that this is too easy especially since whatever the person want held some significance. Unless that person was the principal... Daniel remembered his many  encounters with the principal. The man was too clumsy, too frail for such cruelty. He would know if he was acting after all he acted dumb quite often just to see others reaction. Whomever it was, wasn't afraid to die nor was he afraid of them and though that was to be terrifying he find it amusing he would love to meet this person to give him a pat on the back. Then a thought occurred to him, what if this individual was one of them. He looked around at his friends. They all looked tense except for Xavier who just looked bored but that's normal for him anyway. Everyone was use to it what they are not use to was him laughing which  was why they looked shocked to see him chuckling at the hot need. She was another story, he felt that there was something dangerous about her... He knew that she is  after all she threatened them, not even this twisted blackmailing bastard had the courage to threaten them directly or to their face he respected that about her. He's sure they all did.

whomever this person was knew them quite well enough to get them blackmailed. this person wasn't afraid to take the risk. they obviously thought them to be some stupid daddy's children and the fact that he's the only one thinking about that possibility proves them right. 

 caterina went inside of the office and came out thirty minutes later with the folder.

"Now to find that stupid red car." Cameron said. they all agreed and strut to the parking lot.

" Here's an idea if we find the car then we can find our blackmailer." Xavier said. 

" I don't think that he'll be that stupid," Daniel said.

" It's worth a try." Xavier said. and everyone else agreed. 

they were shocked however to realize that not one of the rich spoilt kids has a red car. not a soul in the school own a red car.

" there's so many white and grey cars here."  Syria said.

" Except for Daniel's black one," added Augusta.

" Guess you all have the same taste then." said Daniel.

they frowned they like to stand out and neither did at the moment. 

" what the hell is this person playing at?" asked Cameron. 

Just then Kalicia came around. she looked at the MKs as if they were in rags atleast that was what Augusta thought. she walked passed them as if she didnt know who they were. Daniel smirked. she was beginning to grow on him not to mention how awfully familiar she was. she's mysterious and dangerous yet she has that innocent look to her that will draw anyone near. 

" Kalicia!" called Xavier. 

" What now?" she asked.

" If you are messing with us then you..."

she laughed. not sarcastic scary laugh that she usually give to let them see she didn't find them funny but a full blown belly clutching laugh. This girl never fail to leave them stun.

" me?" she said," Boy I have no time to be playing around with you all. it could even be one of you all."

They began looking at each other as if the suggestion hasn't occurred to them before. 

" amateurs," she whispered walking away.

" let look for that car." Syria said they each eyed each other suspiciously.