Chapter Nine

*Still Ash's POV*

My mouth dropped open as I stared up at the boys hair. I mean what the fuck dude. The others were going to know about, whatever the heck we even had I didn't even know. The only think I knew, was that I had a sudden urge to grab that boys hair while I made out with him.

"Uh. N-nice hair." I barely whispered, but the boys managed to hear, as there was an awkward silience.

"Damn right it is. Blue is a great colour isn't it." The boy replied, a smirk clear on his face. Since when was he this confident? What has happened? I just wanted to make out with him, his sass was turning me on. As I looked around, I could tell that the other two seemed pretty awkward, I am certain that they had known what was going on.

"U-uh Mikey can I uh talk to you for uh moment?" I didn't exactly ask, just dragged him out to the hallway, into one of the bedrooms.

For a moment none of us speaked at all, just started at one another until Michael spoke up. "Are you going to talk, you said you wanted to talk to me... Talk!" Gosh his sassiness was sexy.

"Why is your hair blue?" I spoke not particularly with any emotion. He laughed for a moment, while I just stayed confused.

"Stop asking questions silly boy. I think we both know why I did it." He leaned in, kissing me, and dragging me onto what turned out to be Calum's bed. Is he drunk? He probably is, but who cares? I shoved my hands into Michaels fluffy blue hair and continued to make out with him.

"Sh-should we go to one of our rooms?" Michael simply just dragged me to another room without answering the question. We ended up on Michael's bed and he was on top of me. His lips tasted like alcohol, but I was sure he couldn't have been that drunk. Apart from his speech and the taste of his lips, he seemed pretty sober.

There was no sparks, or any of the shit that they say in those teen stories, but it was absolutely amazing, way better than any other kiss I had ever experienced. Sure I had had a make out session with him before, but I had drunk well over ten drinks and I can't remember most of that night anyway.

I continued the kiss and flipped him over so I had been on top. I didn't want him to dominate this, why can't I have some fun? I started to slide my hand down his torso until I reached the top of his jeans. I undid them and my hand slid into his pants. "Fuck Ashto-." This was continued by moaning, as I reached the hem of his boxers.

"M-maybe we sh-sho-." He moaned louder and I grabbed onto his erection. I didn't do much, as the boys were in the other room and could probably hear already. "S-stop." The boy demanded, pulling away from me. Oh god what now.

"I have a girlfriend! I can't do this!" He yelled, running away into the loungeroom. Fucking hell. Why doesn't he understand yet? I have liked him for way too long now, when is he going to dump his bitch of a girlfriend and realise my feelings. Ugh.

Not bothering to even move from his bedroom, tears started to form, but I wiped them as soon as I could. Boys aren't meant to cry. I'm not a girl! At that moment, I heard footsteps in the hallway and I hoped it was Michael coming back. But it was just Luke. He seemed surprised when he saw me in Mikey's room, but I couldn't care less. "What's up dude?"

"Ugh! Just fuck off!" Screaming, I stormed out of the room. Was I fucking turning into a PMSing teenage girl? I ran from the furthest place from the apartment I could without getting tired, some café that I used to work at. I don't even know why I ran, I was just frustrated with Michael so much!

But if there was one thing I wasn't expecting when I walked in, it was to see Michael's fucking girlfriend Bec or whatever working there.